Rodea The Sky Soldier for 3DS and Wii U Available Now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

Its been a thousand years since Rodea swore a promise to protect his home of Garuda from the evil land-dwelling Naga Empire. After an unsuccessful attempt to invade the floating continent of Garuda for its natural resources, peace had been restored.

But now the Naga Empire is back and ready for yet another attempt. But thanks to a young spirited inventor named ion who discovers the remains to Rodea, the "sky solider" can be repaired and reactivated to defend Garuda once again!

Take flight with Rodea, the humanoid robot know as sky solider, as you defend the Sky Kingdom and battle it out in the skies against mechanized forces of the Naga Empire in this exciting third-person action adventure game for the 3DS and Wii U developed by Kadokawa Games. This is i think their first game. The Wii version was produced by the famous producer Yuji Naka.

From what ive heard so far, the Wii version that comes bundled with the Wii U first prints is the best version to get. The game has received mixed reviews by critics. While praised for its characters and unique gameplay, its been panned for its controls and frustrating camera movements.

Below is the trailer and gameplay footage, enjoy,

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Haven't tried it yet, but I did get the Collector's Edition. I'm a sucker for that shit, especially if they are WiiU CE games.