This is including only 3D console Zeldas. Excludes re-makes.
I'd say from OOT to Skyward, each Zelda game got increasingly better looking.
1. The Wind Waker - Every aspect of the score is flawless.
2. Ocarina of Time - One of OOT's strong suits for sure.
3. Majora's Mask - Loved the sound track, but you need to be in the mood for it.
4. Twilight Princess - Had great composition, but lack of orchestra hurts it.
5. Skyward Sword - Had orchestra but compositions weren't so memorable.
1. Majora's Mask - Pure brilliance. My argument is that it is Nintendo's best story ever created.
2. The Wind Waker - Emotional and evocative, very well written.
3. Twilight Princess - Not so much Link's story, but still a great one none the less
4. Skyward Sword - Cinematic cutscenes were great, but the writing often didn't match it
5. Ocarina of Time - Story was one of the most generic in the series.
1. Majora's Mask
2. The Wind Waker - Colorful overworld with a great sea to explore. Sailing can be tedious though.
3. Ocarina of Time - Middle of the road. Meaning very good in an overall sense.
4. Skyward Sword - The sky world is practically empty and the ground world is far too dense.
5. Twilight Princess - Overworld was needlessly large. Barren and empty.
1. Twilight Princess - Dungeons are large, complex and the puzzles are at their greatest.
2. Skyward Sword - Beautiful art design with innovative concepts in the dungeons.
3. Majora's Mask - The haunting atmosphere of these dungeons is incredible
4. Ocarina of Time - Each dungeon was well made but also had its share of flaws
5. The Wind Waker - Linear, non-challenging, weak puzzles. Very derivative; little innovation
1. Ocarina of Time - Flawless progression; balances length and pace.
2. Twilight Princess - Is a long game, but the slowdowns make a small percentage of it.
3. Majora's Mask - Depends if you view side quests because there are a lot of them
4. The Wind Waker - Flawless pacing for the first half. Then the god-awful triforce quest.
5. Skyward Sword - Plagued with pacing issues. The only big flaw on this otherwise masterful game.
1. Twilight Princess - Yes, they were one-time uses, but there were many creative inclusions
2. Skyward Sword - Small item wheel but the item usage wasn't as predictable
3. Ocarina of Time - A lot of great inclusions, but mostly standard.
4. Majora's Mask - Arrows were predictable and most masks were useless
5. The Wind Waker - Deku Leaf aside, nothing special. Very obvious usage.