Pokemon Black, Black 2, White, White 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BearBugs (25 posts) -
Which ones did you buy? I bought all 4.
#2 Posted by -Vulpix- (2407 posts) -

Bought all four of them.

#3 Posted by Cloud_765 (111394 posts) -
Black and Black 2. Planning to buy White so I'll have a 5th gen game to repeat the story over of whenever I'm bored (I tend to keep Pokemon files as long as I can).
#4 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
I bought black but I just couldn't get into it. I want to buy Black 2 though. Might get it tomorrow.
#5 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

White 1 / Black 2

#6 Posted by Tokeism (2356 posts) -
White 1 and 2
#7 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -
Black and White 2. So I still don't have Zekrom.
#8 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
I just bough black 2 today. I'm enjoying it much more than the original.
#9 Posted by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

Black and White 2. So I still don't have Zekrom.funsohng

I got those games too.  How I got Zekrom was the wifi event for a lvl 100 Zekrom.

#10 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -

[QUOTE="funsohng"]Black and White 2. So I still don't have Zekrom.Sora278

I got those games too.  How I got Zekrom was the wifi event for a lvl 100 Zekrom.

I can get my friend to trade me a Zekrom, but I just never bothered yet.
#11 Posted by Love-Hina (48 posts) -

I brought Pokemon White, as It was my frist Nintendo game. And I'm planning to buy Pokemon White 2 as I like Petilil, Lilligent thats in it as well as in White 1. I not sure about to get Pokeon Black and Black 2 yet ?

#12 Posted by turtlethetaffer (17223 posts) -

White and White 2. I enjoyed Zekrom far more than Reshiram, and when I learned that White 2 is the continuation of White I decided to go with that. (Plus I got the other mascot).

#13 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2828 posts) -
all four
#14 Posted by darksongbird (1235 posts) -

I only bought White and Black 2. I don't see why anyone in their right mind would buy all 4. White and Black and White 2 and Black 2 are really, really similar games in most ways. To me it's a waste of $.

With that said I enjoyed White thoroughly. I bought Black 2 in like May 2013 and I just sold it on Ebay yesterday. Way too much like the originals. I admit I didn't get that far though.

#15 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -
I bought White. I didn't bother to buy the second installment. Looking forward to X/Y, I hope the region is better this time though.
#16 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11690 posts) -
I bought White only a few months ago. It was alright. I just ordered Black 2 from Amazon since it was on sale. I'm thinking of breeding a team on White while my Black 2 arrives. Anyone know whats the earliest I would be able to trade between games? And would I able to trade Pokemon from previous gens early in the game?
#17 Posted by turtlethetaffer (17223 posts) -

I bought White. I didn't bother to buy the second installment. Looking forward to X/Y, I hope the region is better this time though.Minishdriveby

pokemon_x_y_Kalos_region_map_46486_640sc

Looks like it'll be more like the older games in the series in terms of linearity.