New MMORPG coming to the 3ds

This topic is locked from further discussion.

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

Well MapleStory is coming to the 3ds in japan here a Link

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/11/06/first-look-at-maplestory-for-nintendo-3ds/

BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

Meh... I've more of a RuneScape.com kind of guy.

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 louisfoxton

BigBen11111

I Dont think that will ever come to the 3ds

hyperjj3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#4 hyperjj3000
Member since 2008 • 974 Posts

[QUOTE="BigBen11111"]

louisfoxton

Well it should! That would be epic! Anyway i hope this game comes to NA, i would get it straight away.
IAmNot_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IAmNot_fun
Member since 2010 • 3336 Posts
lolmaplestory
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

[QUOTE="louisfoxton"]

[QUOTE="BigBen11111"]

hyperjj3000

Well it should! That would be epic! Anyway i hope this game comes to NA, i would get it straight away.

I remember like nearly 3 years ago (or maybe 4) Jagex said that Runescape is possible on all current gen hardware (Wii, Xbox360, PS3) but that it will likely never happen unless all of the big 3 are willing to share the online servers (meaning if I were to play RS on the Wii, and you were playing it on the PS3, I would be able to see you and you'll be able to see me). I have no idea if this has changed in recent times though. And before anybody asks, I can't find it, all I know is that this was in a Q & A that Jagex did a few years ago. Now with all this said, I think that Runescape would be a perfect MMORPG for the WiiU, though the chances of it happening are zip pretty much.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

[QUOTE="hyperjj3000"][QUOTE="louisfoxton"]I Dont think that will ever come to the 3ds

GamerEye

I remember like nearly 3 years ago (or maybe 4) Jagex said that Runescape is possible on all current gen hardware (Wii, Xbox360, PS3) but that it will likely never happen unless all of the big 3 are willing to share the online servers (meaning if I were to play RS on the Wii, and you were playing it on the PS3, I would be able to see you and you'll be able to see me). I have no idea if this has changed in recent times though. And before anybody asks, I can't find it, all I know is that this was in a Q & A that Jagex did a few years ago. Now with all this said, I think that Runescape would be a perfect MMORPG for the WiiU, though the chances of it happening are zip pretty much.

It's a shame that Runescape is ruined with all the new updates trying to milk money out of players. Buying coins for real money, really? Just seems very desperate and messy.
GamerEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 GamerEye
Member since 2011 • 1607 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerEye"]

[QUOTE="hyperjj3000"] Well it should! That would be epic! Anyway i hope this game comes to NA, i would get it straight away.rubber-chicken

It's a shame that Runescape is ruined with all the new updates trying to milk money out of players. Buying coins for real money, really? Just seems very desperate and messy.

Oh they are doing that now? Shame.

Oh well. Runescape is old now, Jagex never expected it to continue on for so long...(I remember reading that in a Q & A as well)

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 louisfoxton

[QUOTE="rubber-chicken"][QUOTE="GamerEye"]

GamerEye

Oh they are doing that now? Shame.

Oh well. Runescape is old now, Jagex never expected it to continue on for so long...(I remember reading that in a Q & A as well)

Can you show me a link