minecraft could come to wiiU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

apparently there's rumors...

summer 2014 along with the playstation and xbox one versions.

would be cool to maybe checkout what the gamepad does... or if you like nintendo consoles best like me..then maybe finally buying it on a nintendo platform.

would you buy this again on wiiU?

http://playeressence.com/rumor-minecraft-coming-to-wii-u-summer/

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Not playing it on my PC,wouldn't play it on my Wii U

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KBFloYd

@MonsieurX said:

Not playing it on my PC,wouldn't play it on my Wii U

i never bought it either...

im sure my pc can handle it and i have a 360...

but its so popular and now it might be on a nintendo system...i would get it now :P

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

I bought Minecraft 360 when it came out, but I would buy a 3DS Minecraft in an instant.

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Or you could just buy it now for the ps3 and 360, or buy the best experience and get it on the PC. Who gives a shit about the wiiu? It might have been relevant a year ago.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KBFloYd

@Gargus said:

Or you could just buy it now for the ps3 and 360, or buy the best experience and get it on the PC. Who gives a shit about the wiiu? It might have been relevant a year ago.

whats your problem?

theres gamepad support...so you could play it on the toilet...or if its used as an invontory screen could make things simpler...

whats wrong with nintendo kids who only have a wiiU be able to experience this game?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

The gamepad could be a nice building tool but I'll have to see how this works before I decide to buy it or not, considering it comes to WiiU

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

It would be cool, but I'll stick to the PC version.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#9 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@Gargus said:

whats your problem?

theres gamepad support...so you could play it on the toilet...or if its used as an invontory screen could make things simpler...

whats wrong with nintendo kids who only have a wiiU be able to experience this game?

He got lost on his way to the SW forum.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Ehhhh, I could see them porting over the 360 or PS3, can't see them doing much for a dead console

The thing is they wont make much off of it but they'll get Nintendo owners who don't get many games or devs thrown their way. They're pretty much begging for anything so the second someone is like "here take this" they instantly become fans.

It all depends how much work it is. I know Minecraft is coming to the Vita (and hopefully cross save with the PS4) so if they have touch controls in place maybe that would speed up the process.

TTUalumni13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 TTUalumni13
Member since 2013 • 842 Posts

Would love for this to happen. Off-screen play would be a must, and given how crappy the inventory management is on the console version, gamepad touch-based inventory management would be GREAT. Hope this actually happens, that game is a ton of fun and I would get even more time out of it not having to share the TV.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#12 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

probably the best version considering what everyone else said

mamelon2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mamelon2012
Member since 2011 • 309 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

Ehhhh, I could see them porting over the 360 or PS3, can't see them doing much for a dead console

The thing is they wont make much off of it but they'll get Nintendo owners who don't get many games or devs thrown their way. They're pretty much begging for anything so the second someone is like "here take this" they instantly become fans.

It all depends how much work it is. I know Minecraft is coming to the Vita (and hopefully cross save with the PS4) so if they have touch controls in place maybe that would speed up the process.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... you dont think they will do much for what you call "dead consoles", but they are porting to the vita? Does anyone still make games for that joke of a platform? You are just a hater bro

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#14 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I have never played Minecraft, so I am not sure what it's all about. But I am willing to give it a shot if it comes to the Wii U.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@mamelon2012 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... you dont think they will do much for what you call "dead consoles", but they are porting to the vita? Does anyone still make games for that joke of a platform? You are just a hater bro

Not too "in the know" are you?

The Vita is getting a second life being an add on for the PS4, considering the touch application available I could see them take on the touch for the Wii U gamepad as well