Mine craft clone U Craft 1st footage.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

As some of you was interested in this on a earlier topic. U Craft Video footage courtesy of Youtube. I havent played Mine Craft myself but watched my Nephew for kany hours on Mine Craft and will show him this footage.

(Its a pretty lousy bit of footage imo)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPrQJEVsTIE

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

It looks kind of garbage in its current state but I'll keep my eye on it. It's got potential, for sure.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

I'd buy it. I was waiting for MS to get off their duff or for Notch to put down the doritos but this will do nicely.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@simuseb2 said:

It looks kind of garbage in its current state but I'll keep my eye on it. It's got potential, for sure.

How does it look garbage?

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Why people need to bash a game thats showing content in ALPHA stage I'll never get. A lot of people act like "Well thats it...thats the final product right there." IT WAS A TEASER TRAILER. It showed off a smidge of the game, basically showing that yeah its not a scam, its a game thats actually being made. While it's not that impressive yet, it's something to keep an eye on, and the fact that it will have quests and such, 16 player online, and in game voice chat is enough for me to keep my eye on it. Same with the other Minecraft type game coming to Wii U from Finger Gun Games.

simuseb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By simuseb2
Member since 2014 • 178 Posts

@Master_Of_Fools said:

Why people need to bash a game thats showing content in ALPHA stage I'll never get. A lot of people act like "Well thats it...thats the final product right there." IT WAS A TEASER TRAILER. It showed off a smidge of the game, basically showing that yeah its not a scam, its a game thats actually being made. While it's not that impressive yet, it's something to keep an eye on, and the fact that it will have quests and such, 16 player online, and in game voice chat is enough for me to keep my eye on it. Same with the other Minecraft type game coming to Wii U from Finger Gun Games.

I'm sorry? Is this in response to my post? I am assuming so because I'm the only one who said something "negative". I said it looked garbage in its current state. I think the textures look off; deleting and placing blocks look clunky. I am not bashing the game. OBVIOUSLY it is still a work in progress... I'm not an idiot. Like I said, I'll keep my eye on it because it does have potential.

Verceties

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Verceties
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts

I'll probably be too busy with the Mario level creator to even notice this when it comes out.