Little Inferno is coming to Wii U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WllDan7 (2544 posts) -
I just on gonintendo and saw that this is coming to wii. The trailer is creepy but having played world of goo I know this game will be good. http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=181002
#2 Posted by nintendofreak_2 (25896 posts) -

The trailer was... wierd but having played World of Goo, I trust 2D Boy (or Tomorrow Corporation) to make a fantastic game. I just wish I knew what the gameplay was actually like, the game's site isn't really giving me anything on that end.

#3 Posted by enrique_marrodz (2107 posts) -
Sounds promising Thanks for the heads up
#4 Posted by GamerEye (1607 posts) -

I have to admit...that was probably the most interesting trailer for a game I have ever seen.

I'll keep my eye on this.

#5 Posted by meetroid8 (21142 posts) -
I love the style, and am very curious to see what gameplay will look like.
#6 Posted by wiifan001 (18490 posts) -
weird .__. but it's 2d boy so I keep track of it
#7 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

W.T.F.

WAS

THAT

O_o

Anyway, is this from 2D Boy? Well then, I'm in. Their past marks them. In a good way. There are not many gaming experiences like World or Goo.

Maybe another reason to reconsider the Wii U besides Pikmin and Wii Fit? Interesting.

#8 Posted by Sepewrath (28806 posts) -
lol the hell was that?
#9 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

That certainly was interesting.

#10 Posted by firefox59 (4493 posts) -

Why companies make a 2 minute trailer for a game that will tell us nothing about the the game....idk

#11 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

Why companies make a 2 minute trailer for a game that will tell us nothing about the the game....idk

firefox59
We are talking about the game, so mission acomplished for them.
#12 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (9330 posts) -

firefox59

It's called marketing, it's easy for people to get hyped and follow the game by release.

#13 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
i... what? wtf did i just watch?
#14 Posted by firefox59 (4493 posts) -

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

FireEmblem_Man

It's called marketing, it's easy for people to get hyped and follow the game by release.

That would be the idea yes but look at the responses in this thread. Everyone is saying "what was that" or "wtf is going on". Did that trailer really instill hype in people? I'm not questioning the idea of marketing, obviously, but the trailer was kinda useless.
#15 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

Eh... and also...
[spoiler] Why do their heads explode at the end!? [/spoiler]

Something that I noticed... besides the pyromania crazyness, the game may have a message about Global Warming.

#16 Posted by meetroid8 (21142 posts) -
[QUOTE="FireEmblem_Man"]

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

firefox59

That would be the idea yes but look at the responses in this thread. Everyone is saying "what was that" or "wtf is going on". Did that trailer really instill hype in people? I'm not questioning the idea of marketing, obviously, but the trailer was kinda useless.

It may not have anyone hyped, but it has certainly gotten their attentions. I'm sure everyone who see's that trailer is going to remember the name "Little Inferno".
#17 Posted by IAreDaBest (17 posts) -
Ok.... after seeing this I want those guys to continue Invader Zim, THIS GAME NEED ZIM!
#18 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

Disturbing does not begin to describe that trailer. I want that game now!

#19 Posted by firefox59 (4493 posts) -
[QUOTE="firefox59"]

It may not have anyone hyped, but it has certainly gotten their attentions. I'm sure everyone who see's that trailer is going to remember the name "Little Inferno".

What's "Little Inferno"? :P

#20 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (8152 posts) -

:|

That was really disturbing. Still, I'm interested in seeing how the game turns out.

#21 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -

Reminds me of a Ren and Stimpy Skit

#22 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4886 posts) -

That trailer was amazing. I sing along every time I replay it. :lol:

#23 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

That trailer was amazing. I sing along every time I replay it. :lol:

ANIMEguy10034
Disney should team up with Tim Burton to make a musical movie with this videogame. :D
#24 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4886 posts) -

Disney should team up with Tim Burton to make a musical movie with this videogame. :DRod90

YESS!!! I will actually pay to see that! :D

#25 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rod90"]Disney should team up with Tim Burton to make a musical movie with this videogame. :DANIMEguy10034

That sounds better than Frankenweenie. :P

#26 Posted by JollyGreenOne (1001 posts) -

The only thing keeping them warm is what may be the cause of their problems?... That trailer was sad, disturbing and funny, all at the same time. And that song is stuck in my head now, "I've got the fireplace that burns at a hundred-one DEGREEEEES!! It's 'Little Inferno' just for meeeeee!" :P

I'm looking forward to seeing some gameplay.

#27 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"]

[QUOTE="Rod90"]Disney should team up with Tim Burton to make a musical movie with this videogame. :DPixel-Perfect

That sounds better than Frankenweenie. :P

Do you know the story behind Frankenweenie? It's one of his most personal proyects.