I have weird DS games and a gameboy game?

xdignityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xdignityx
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

My Dad used to work for a company that reviewed games, and he'd usually get them for free. I have 3 games in weird cases, 2 DS and 1 gameboy. Can someone please tell me what these are?

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@xdignityx: Nice mate, you have a piece of history. These are what game developers use to test their games on actual devices to make sure theyre polished and or to have reviewed. Do you know what games are on them? Are they blank or have you tested them out?

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

Why don't you ask your dad?

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Prototype cartridges like this would be of interest to videogame collectors. So you should get a Gameboy and a Nintendo DS to see what games these are. Find some Nintendo Gameboy and Nintendo DS collectors and see what they will offer you for this pieces of videogame history.

Depending on what these DS games are they might be worth something. The Gameboy game should work with a GBA since you have no way of knowing if it is for original Gameboy or Gameboy color of even Gameboy advance. Since are unlabelled prototype games, Which may even be unfinished or cancelled releases. Could be worth lots or worthless. If the DS game are iCarly games or forgotten shovelware.

xdignityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xdignityx
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

@mesome713@Megavideogamer

One of the DS games is "Izuna The Unemployed Ninja", the other DS game is "Gunpey". The gameboy game is "Dragonball Z The legacy of Goku". All of the games are in english except for Gunpey, which is in japanese.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

@xdignityx: Nice thats pretty cool. Izuna The Unemployed Ninja is a good Atlus game, i remember that one, the other 2 i havnt tried. Thats pretty cool though. Its cool you got games on them though, i feel it makes them more collectable with the games on it. The blank ones i would imagine are not wanted as much.