Getting dlc content on Nintendo Eshop? How?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GrosseDent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GrosseDent
Member since 2003 • 154 Posts

Hi, I'm trying to get dlc content for Super Marios Bros Wii U and Ninja Gaiden on the Eshop and I can't figure how, please help me! Is it me or the online shop is messed up because I got a PS3 and a X360 and I never had difficulties finding what I wanted... Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Flower

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

There is no DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U yet. As for Ninja Gaiden, I don't know if there is any.

Anyway to get DLC go onto the games page on the eShop and press the "View Add-on Content" button and all the available DLC should show up.

GrosseDent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GrosseDent
Member since 2003 • 154 Posts

There is new dlc for Mario Bros as I saw it 2 weeks ago and for Ninja Gaiden there is a characters dlc... I saw both of them like 2 weeks ago maybe I should have downloaded them when they were online... Thanks anyway...

KnightSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KnightSkull
Member since 2011 • 1481 Posts

The only DLC annouced for NSMBU so far is the Luigi one, and that hasn't been released yet and hasn't had a date set.

Unless you're thinking about DLC for NSMB2 on the 3DS? Then again I don't know when the last DLC was realesed for that either as I don't have it.

Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

The Ninja Gaiden content downloads automatically when you put the game in. I do not know of any additional content for NSMBU yet except for the Luigi content which has not been released yet.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Ninja Gaiden I believe gets the new characters when you put the game in...should update? Otherwise on the e-shop go to the game and see if it says Add On Content. As for the New Super Mario Bros U DLC, the only DLC that was announced was the New Super Luigi Bros U DLC which hasnt been given a release date. We just know this year. Probably by the Summer.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
As others have said, the Luigi DLC for NSMBU was only announced without even having a date. The NG3 DLC is downloaded automatically when you start the game through a patch.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#8 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

and some games there will be a thing in the eshop that says show additional content and the dlc would pop up , on the main screen youll see a box with a+ sign  that means theres dlc if you see a video real thing its got trailers if you see a controller theres a demo , 

if you see all 3 then theres all 3 but if you see nothing there is nothing but the game 

Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#9 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
I believe you may be confusing DLC with actual updates. Ninja Gaiden was updated and all that new content added automatically, but in games like Just Dance or Assassins Creed you need to select from the eShop page for each game which content to download. You can also go directly to the game's page if you press Home from within the game itself and then open the eShop. If there is any actual DLC there will be a note near the top of that game's page. Regards.