WHATDAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WHATDAF
Member since 2016 • 33 Posts

Just curious, this is a unheard question. But what are a few games that have the best Graphics on the Wii U/3DS?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Stella Glow on 3DS, go try the demo. I absolutely fell in love with it. It and Awakening were the two demos I played, and didn't put down til it told me the demo ended.

I know Bravley Default is a good game, but the demo I played was not a great representation of it. But I think in its demo the visuals look great.

I think I'll give Shantae and The Pirate's Curse and Kirby Roboto being the best looking, both in 2D and with 3D turned on. In terms of 2D games, they both offer quality graphics. But of all games they make some of the best use of 3D. Why? Heres why. In Kirby you got the further back layers that you go to when you jump on stars. And in Shantae, the 3D slider actually makes people look better. Men get their muscle tone (or big bellies) shown off, and women get their curves highlighted, including their assets.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts

3DS - RE: Revelations with the the 3D on.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#4 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15913 Posts

Resident evil revelations on 3ds is a great looking game on the system. Almost like resident evil 4.

Mario kart 8 for Wii U.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

@flipin_jackass: THIS. Resident Evil Revelation has the best graphics I have from the games I own on the 3ds.

MireiIle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By MireiIle
Member since 2017 • 51 Posts

Okami is pretty great, like Wind Waker, due to the art style (right?) the game's visuals have aged very well.