Future zelda games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WushuFighter (1837 posts) -

I really hope they make more with minish cap or link to the past type graphics. Those games were really fun.

#2 Posted by bball_playa010 (672 posts) -
man that would be pretty cool! :D
#3 Posted by aerisol (466 posts) -
i dont know i didnt really like the kid mode link, i like the one from the n64 games where hes lyk normal.
#4 Posted by Hells_Hammer (972 posts) -

I really hope they make more with minish cap or link to the past type graphics. Those games were really fun.

WushuFighter

Couldn't have said it better myself. Link to the Past was amazing. Maybe Link's Awakeing 2?!

#5 Posted by DeadMonk901 (1 posts) -
yes someone agrees with me i think link to the past is the best zelda game
#6 Posted by sergioalb64 (2697 posts) -

I beat Phantom Hourglass and loved it; it's not a better game, but I enjoyed it more than Twilight Princess.

I needed more, so, after three years of my initial play-through, I'm playing Minish Cap again, and it's awesome. You can inmediately notice the difference in difficulty compared to Phantom Hourglass.

Matt and Bozon from IGN said they would be surprised if we didn't see another Zelda on DS. I'm not sure, since Zeldas take forever to come out nowadays (more like, always?), but I do hope this is true. I'll rather have a new one, but that 3D remake of LttP sounds intriguing.

#7 Posted by Xwulfe (7 posts) -

I'm pretty sure the many renditions of Link is actually due to the requirements of each game. Basically to fit the mood/intensity of the game. Which is probably why Wind Waker took a more casual cel-shaded look and Twilight Princess took a more mature approach.

My personal preference puts Link back in his Wind Waker look. Mature Link just looks weird. ^^;

#8 Posted by luke141eels (10143 posts) -

I'm pretty sure the many renditions of Link is actually due to the requirements of each game. Basically to fit the mood/intensity of the game. Which is probably why Wind Waker took a more casual cel-shaded look and Twilight Princess took a more mature approach.

My personal preference puts Link back in his Wind Waker look. Mature Link just looks weird. ^^;

Xwulfe
yeah tthat look looked a lot better