This topic is locked from further discussion.

ecolon62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ecolon62
Member since 2009 • 114 Posts

I wish the eShop had more games to choose from.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

I wish the eShop had more games to choose from.

ecolon62
I just wish wii and and 3ds games shared same store and were cross platform when it's possible.
ecolon62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ecolon62
Member since 2009 • 114 Posts

My brother told me the exact same thing a few hours ago, and your right.

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Really? It's doing way better than I expected. Even outside of the VC and 3D Classics there's Pushmo, Dillon's Rolling Western, Sakura Samurai, Freaky Forms, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force, and Zen Pinball 3D.

LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts
I want to say a prayer for world peace and for Capcom to release all Mega Man games on the eshop.
chenzo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 chenzo22
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
nintendo is taking waaaay too long to give us more virtual console games. we're just now getting mike tysons punch out. what i want to see on there are games like mario 2 and 3, rc pro am, castlevania 3 and both contra's! also add wave race 64 too! but yeah the wii shop should be exactly what the eshop should be selling but its going real slow right now.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
this week update we are getting 3 gamegear vc games and that starts a whole new VC branch
Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

nintendo is taking waaaay too long to give us more virtual console games. we're just now getting mike tysons punch out. what i want to see on there are games like mario 2 and 3, rc pro am, castlevania 3 and both contra's! also add wave race 64 too! but yeah the wii shop should be exactly what the eshop should be selling but its going real slow right now.chenzo22

Points for you for remembering R.C. Pro Am. Awesome game. I was unstoppable when I got bombs in first place.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I loved rc proam. My grandparents has a NES at their house with that game for when me and my cousins visited. Played it at many Sunday family get togethers.
chenzo22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chenzo22
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts

Wouldn't be awesome if they made an online multiplayer for this game on the 3ds? the game might own my life if they do it!

GameGoddess32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 GameGoddess32
Member since 2005 • 433 Posts
Yes!Definitely RC Pro Am....I LOVED that game!!!
AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts
nintendo is taking waaaay too long to give us more virtual console games. we're just now getting mike tysons punch out. what i want to see on there are games like mario 2 and 3, rc pro am, castlevania 3 and both contra's! also add wave race 64 too! but yeah the wii shop should be exactly what the eshop should be selling but its going real slow right now.chenzo22
I personally rather them concentrate on new games than VC games, especially VC games that are already out on the Wii. Although of course if they just wanted to make the entire Wii VC library open at once that would work too, along with the ability to play the games bought on one system on the other. Of course that's crazy talk.