Curious if anyone here is still into Harvest Moon ToT and AP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

velvateena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 velvateena
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I just recently got back into my Harvest Moon Wii games, but it seems like the fandom for them has kinda died down, which is a bit of a shame. I know I can't be the only one still completely lusting over those games (I use the term "lusting" as a hyperbole, jussayin). If any of you are still out there, reply and let me now some things about your life in the Harvest Moon world! 1. What is your character's name? 2. What is your ranch's name? 3. How many animals do you have and what are they? 4. Who did you marry? 5. How many other couple have you gotten married? 6. Do you have a child/children? If so, what is his/her/their name(s)? 7. Have you opened all the Rainbows / completed all the Bell Quests? Anyone out there? Tree of Tranquility? Animal Parade?
Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
For all your Harvest Moon need to know go here http://fogu.com/hm/ . this website has info on all Harvest Moon games except Magical melodies for Wii(i suspect theres not much difference from the gamecube version). As you can see on the left side going down is a list of all harvest moon games