Club Nintendo Rewards Updates

This topic is locked from further discussion.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Seems like we're getting some more options now before Club Nintendo closes up for good.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/246350-club-nintendo-na-physical-rewards-update-many-many-digital-games

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Some nifty things like the Majora's Mask 3DS bag and puzzle. As well as a ton of digital games.

Also, in my region, looks like Australians/New Zealanders and possibly Europeans get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds sound track:

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'm pleasantly surprised by the US Club offerings. I picked up the Zelda 3DS pouch and still have 900+ coins to spend. Trying to decide whether to get the messenger bag or just split the coins into a few digital games.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

The physical items do not interest me in the slightest... but there are a ton of games on there and quite a few decent ones. Again, I know a lot of people probably have a lot of these; myself included. I never got Earthbound yet so that'll be my first pick! I have 650 points and I still haven't registered all my games yet.

The thing is, I'm assuming the new loyalty program will have some new way to register games and the codes these current games came with will not work with the new system. I was holding out registering Smash Bros and Mario 3D world because I was wondering if there would be some deal like they had with Mario Kart 8 where they gave you a free download of another game.

So I'm guessing I should register everything I have now and rack up points because I will not be able to register these current games for anything once Club N is gone.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@roboccs said:

The physical items do not interest me in the slightest... but there are a ton of games on there and quite a few decent ones. Again, I know a lot of people probably have a lot of these; myself included. I never got Earthbound yet so that'll be my first pick! I have 650 points and I still haven't registered all my games yet.

The thing is, I'm assuming the new loyalty program will have some new way to register games and the codes these current games came with will not work with the new system. I was holding out registering Smash Bros and Mario 3D world because I was wondering if there would be some deal like they had with Mario Kart 8 where they gave you a free download of another game.

So I'm guessing I should register everything I have now and rack up points because I will not be able to register these current games for anything once Club N is gone.

yeah they already confirmed that all the Club Nintendo stuff dies at the end of July I believe. So now is the time to cash in everything you got. I'm leaning towards eshop games. I might just buy the N64 Majora's Mask and forget about the 3DS remake. I'm leaning towards Earthbound, MM, and a 200 point game with my remaining points. The physical stuff is good, but outside being a status symbol, its not practical enough for me.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 roboccs

@bunchanumbers: I was thinking about Zelda MM too actually. I was kind of surprised to see that on there. Seeing some actual retail WiiU and 3DS titles like W101 and Mario 3D Land is kind of cool. I don't think I want to blow all my points in one shot though.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

I'm definitely getting WW101. I'm still deciding on what to spend the remaining 700 coins on. I'll probably exclusively aim for Wii U stuff to simultaneously build up DDP points.

EDIT: Forgot DDP ended last year. :'(

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44532 Posts

I want Kid Icarus Uprising since it's impossible to find the physical retail copy (cheap at least), and the digital version is still pricey. And I'll get New Super Mario Bros 2 while I'm at it. Of course, I'm gonna need more space on my SDHC, luckily I have a spare 16GB card to use which will be more than enough for it and many more games down the line.

Anyhow, I'll have 395 points left over after that. I should have a post play survey for Captain Toad, hopefully they haven't stopped offering that yet. If I can get 400+ points I could get both the SNES and GBA F-Zero games for Wii U.

Or, best case scenario, since in the past redeeming Club Nintendo games gives you points as well, and if that's still the case then Kid Icarus Uprising and NSMB2 should be substantial, hopefully substantially enough for me to get F-Zero SNES and Earthbound for Wii U.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i cant log in lol...

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 roboccs

Don't forget guys, the Elite Status rewards go up between 4/1 - 4/30. They'll be a choice of a digital game. They haven't announced what it is yet but I'm assuming the choices will be separate from this crop of games. Very interested to see what we get!

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I generally go for the physical items (if they are nice) because you can't really get them anywhere else. As nice as it is to get digital games for "free," I can get those games at anytime with cash or Nintendo credit if I really wanted them. The game selection is nice, but nothing screams out to me.

thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

I wanted that Majora's Mask puzzle...kinda worried it'll be sold out by the time I can finally log in.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Looks like that Zelda sound track is sold out. They have a Mario Galaxy one up there though.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KBFloYd

i still cant log in...fuc me!

darkmark91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darkmark91
Member since 2006 • 3047 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

Me too... Can anyone tell me how to register my WiiU to get the points? I linked the account to my WiiU and its been about a week and I still don't see any points added to my account???

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KBFloYd

@darkmark91 said:

@KBFloYd said:

Me too... Can anyone tell me how to register my WiiU to get the points? I linked the account to my WiiU and its been about a week and I still don't see any points added to my account???

you have to get your box and check inside a bag where the manual and stuff is...in there is the code you have to put in to get the points.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

What is this site maintenance nonsense... Oh and by the way Nintendo I want a Majora's Mask 3DS or else...

duncfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 duncfish
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I've been having trouble logging in for the past two days. If you keep refreshing and logging in, it'll work eventually.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

I generally go for the physical items (if they are nice) because you can't really get them anywhere else. As nice as it is to get digital games for "free," I can get those games at anytime with cash or Nintendo credit if I really wanted them. The game selection is nice, but nothing screams out to me.

Now if I spend all my coins, do I lose my Elite status? I really never understood how this all works.

rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

@sonic_spark said:

@yokofox33 said:

Now if I spend all my coins, do I lose my Elite status? I really never understood how this all works.

Nope, once you get Elite status, it stays there even if you spend your coins. In a few months you'll get to choose an addition Elite reward, and you won't need to spend coins on it since you have Elite status.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Anybody have a spare code? I have a code for Tropical freeze that I can't use since it's my second code, i'd give it in return

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@Chozofication said:

Anybody have a spare code? I have a code for Tropical freeze that I can't use since it's my second code, i'd give it in return

You can use it, add another name to your account and add it under them, the points all go to the same place.

Just make sure it's under your main account.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

@Chozofication said:

You can use it, add another name to your account and add it under them, the points all go to the same place.

Just make sure it's under your main account.

Oh thanks

Now if the site would just load :P

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@rubber-chicken said:

@sonic_spark said:

@yokofox33 said:

Nope, once you get Elite status, it stays there even if you spend your coins. In a few months you'll get to choose an addition Elite reward, and you won't need to spend coins on it since you have Elite status.

Thanks!

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bunchanumbers

I got my games! Mario Kart, Majora's Mask, Golden Sun, and Earthbound. What do you figure the Elite games will be? I'm betting its full retail games.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@bunchanumbers: its usually not much. The Hanafuda Card set was nice, but it was like 2 inches tall by about 1 inch wide. But since this is last year im hoping it will be a Statue or something Big. Im still waiting to get in store also. I want the 3DS case that carries a bunch of games, then i think the T-Shirt or something if i have enough. If not then i also want Kid Icarus, 100 bucks for used copy :( please fix this Nintendo.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bunchanumbers

@iandizion713 said:

@bunchanumbers: its usually not much. The Hanafuda Card set was nice, but it was like 2 inches tall by about 1 inch wide. But since this is last year im hoping it will be a Statue or something Big. Im still waiting to get in store also. I want the 3DS case that carries a bunch of games, then i think the T-Shirt or something if i have enough. If not then i also want Kid Icarus, 100 bucks for used copy :( please fix this Nintendo.

I think Nintendo already confirmed that its going to be a digital game. But since they were already offering some full retail games on the shop list, I'm betting that the platinum rewards are going to be a digital download of a retail game.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@bunchanumbers: that would actually be cool. I would probably like that more then getting an item. If we get to choose would be even sweeter.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bunchanumbers

@iandizion713 said:

@bunchanumbers: that would actually be cool. I would probably like that more then getting an item. If we get to choose would be even sweeter.

If its like the usual choices then I expect 4 choices for gold and 4 choices for Platinum. Platinum members get to choose between Gold and Platinum rewards.