Can't Read Disc =( Help please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Candy-Star (4378 posts) -
Yes.. so like the title says a couple of week ago or so my Wii suddenly couldn't read disc.. when I put in a Wii game no matter new or old it just says it can't read it and shows the pic of a CD and tells me to look at the manual? I put the box and booklets in my garage and I don't wanna send it in before I know I can try some stuff myself to fix it.. so any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted by WiiMan21 (8191 posts) -
Whoa!, Blast to the past!, well my advise it to call Nintendo. This seems like the same situation that I had.
#3 Posted by Candy-Star (4378 posts) -
Whoa!, Blast to the past!, well my advise it to call Nintendo. This seems like the same situation that I had.WiiMan21
Couldn't find a way to fix it yourself? Damn..
#4 Posted by WiiMan21 (8191 posts) -
Nope, The way I fixed it was by sending it to nintendo. I don't think theres a way to fix that kind of Error unless you know how and have the supplies.
#5 Posted by shadimoscouplos (1572 posts) -
u putting it in the right way???
#6 Posted by Mii_Wii_and_RPG (722 posts) -

u putting it in the right way???shadimoscouplos

just what I was going to say :D

make sure the picture side of the disc is the on the right side when you insert it (facing outwards)

#7 Posted by dragon7x2k (3695 posts) -
I have a problem with my SSBB game, when I put the disc in the console the wii can't read it, it seems that the disc have some sort of wired aquos-like circular line in the back, I think thats the problem because none of my other wii games has it, is that the problem?, I need to change my game?
#8 Posted by dragon7x2k (3695 posts) -
Fo9rget it, I read some other problems and I tought5 it was the reader, but no, after a while I downloaded a patch to read the game, is the first with double cape so that was the line and everything
#9 Posted by bball_freak_2 (1609 posts) -
where did you get that patch?