call of duty black ops 2 wii u multiplayer problem!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ReaLiSTiC81 (1 posts) -

Hi there..i just wonder what is the problem with call of duty bo2 for wii u online multiplayer...i cant find any one online to join even in public match team deathmatch, however it shows that there are 3,062 player online!  I need an explanation for this issue please help me if you can...

Best regards,

Realistic81

My wii u id : MoDeSTQ8

#2 Posted by Mika_T (30 posts) -

mmmm it may be that your setting for searches is on 'best' connection games only and therefore it takes forever to find a game. I think when you join the lobby you press (X) or (Y) to bring up the search selection amd from there change it to 'any'. It may take soem time to find the setting screen.. it maybe somewhere else in the joining game process, its definatly there i just cant check now... time pressure... sorry. Will get back to you though

#3 Posted by TxTech1923 (662 posts) -
Wth, there's only around 3,000 people online...? Wii BLOPS has more than that during weekdays o.O
#4 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11647 posts) -
Wth, there's only around 3,000 people online...? Wii BLOPS has more than that during weekdays o.OTxTech1923
It dips as low as 500 at times too. But yeah completely different install bases.
#5 Posted by KBFloYd (14712 posts) -

when you go to find a match set the search prefernce to "any"

you should have no problem finding people.

#6 Posted by Guovssohas (330 posts) -
I remember Wii BO had over 30k online at times. Too bad my Wii got bricked by it, it was a great game with fantastic ir-controls.