Best Yu-Gi-Oh game for the DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kenshi_is_god (5414 posts) -

I know there's two out, and one's coming.

so what's the difference between the two out and the new one coming? 

#2 Posted by JFannn (691 posts) -
Wait...theres Yu-Gi-Oh for the ds? Yu-Gi-Oh is still out? didnt know..
#3 Posted by Kenshi_is_god (5414 posts) -

Yep.

So anyone got any info? 

#4 Posted by daftpunk_mk5 (344 posts) -
Id help you if yugioh didn't suck... but serisouly, Id assume the new one will be better because when its essentialy new versions of the same game, the only thing they can do is throw in new features
#5 Posted by Kenshi_is_god (5414 posts) -

Id help you if yugioh didn't suck... but serisouly, Id assume the new one will be better because when its essentialy new versions of the same game, the only thing they can do is throw in new featuresdaftpunk_mk5

usually that's when you don't respond.

now for people who can contribute to the question. has anyone played any 

#6 Posted by merch (4235 posts) -
get the new one my friend has jap version i think its 2007 edition or something like that he has all 3 he says thats the best.
#7 Posted by Grandpa_Gohan (122 posts) -
I have Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller and it's pretty good. It's gotta be better than it's predecessor just by the inclusion of online play through Nintendo WFC.
#8 Posted by STABW0UND (2285 posts) -

Wait...theres Yu-Gi-Oh for the ds? Yu-Gi-Oh is still out? didnt know..JFannn

:lol: i thought that ended somewhere in 2004 O_O

#9 Posted by SylentEcho88 (25 posts) -

Can no one here save one person give a proper answer? Seriously, if you have no idea what to say, don't post. Yeesh!

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 is my personal favourite. World Championship 2008 is second best.

#11 Posted by volume_three (2142 posts) -

This ^

2011 is the way to go if you want current cards and a current ban-list (you'll need to jump online for the update though)

#12 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
most likely it will be this years one, but my personal best is wc 08
#13 Posted by AstralDrmz (784 posts) -

Yeah, I think there's one coming out next month. Why are there so many people hating? Just don't respond. Do you go to Hello Kitty forums and tell them it's girly and they should stop it?

#14 Posted by moltenix (2487 posts) -

Looks like someone activated 'Monster Reborn' on this thread! :lol: