Action Replay help ( USB Device not recognized)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrokenRibs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrokenRibs
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I plugged it in downloaded the driver stuff, did the setup. Then it started to work and I got some codes working. Then when I came home, from the park I tried it and it didn't connect. If I put the USB cord in the one end it says USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED DEVICE, then the other slide slips out. I dont know what to do. Please Please Please help! Its brandy knew. I used some of the hacks on my games when we were going to the park and then shut it all down. Please provide a thurough explanation. Thanks!
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

I plugged it in downloaded the driver stuff, did the setup. Then it started to work and I got some codes working. Then when I came home, from the park I tried it and it didn't connect. If I put the USB cord in the one end it says USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED DEVICE, then the other slide slips out. I dont know what to do. Please Please Please help! Its brandy knew. I used some of the hacks on my games when we were going to the park and then shut it all down. Please provide a thurough explanation. Thanks! BrokenRibs

I posted everything on AR installation here: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26978527&tag=topics;title

Review it.

Also, make sure you have the cable in the same port you had it in when you installed it. Make sure the program is open and the DS is plugged in, on, and open to the update screen.

Emeraldrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Emeraldrox
Member since 2009 • 659 Posts
I'm having the same problem, and I've used the AR with my computer before. When I plug the cord into the AR it says it can't recognize the cord. I honestly don't get it >>