This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ps2snesgod (771 posts) -

i know i know wii u isnt out yet but im only getting 1 system and im so tempted by re revelations,kingdom hearts and mario land. should i just bite on the 3ds or try to have patience and see what the wii u will have.

#2 Posted by trugs26 (5935 posts) -

Oh, if you're only getting one then that's a tough choice. If you have the patience, then wait it out. But if you don't have the patience, and you like the look of the 3DS library, then just get it. It's loads of fun.

#3 Posted by norm41x (813 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if Revelations somehow makes it onto the Wii U with all the buzz about them using a 4gb cartridge? From what I have read they say that it is more than a 3DS, and that it has what it takes to be a full home console game. I don't know, they said something like that. With all the RE4 imports I wouldn't be surprised if Revelations and RE5 hit the Wii U. I would probably wait it out. The 3DS isn't that impressive atm anyway.

#4 Posted by sailor232 (5100 posts) -

You could be waiting a while for the wii-u, while you could buy a 3ds right now and enjoy some good games with great ones coming out soon, plus if you look at the library the ds and gba had, its a safer bet to get the 3ds for all your entertainment needs.

#5 Posted by Gamingclone (5224 posts) -

Get the 3DS. You have plenty of time to save up for the Wii U.

#6 Posted by ZumaJones07 (16458 posts) -
If history tells us anything, it's that Nintendo's systems start of really really really slow. Get the 3DS now that it's about to start getting more notable games.
#7 Posted by CaptainAhab13 (5121 posts) -
If history tells us anything, it's that Nintendo's systems start of really really really slow. Get the 3DS now that it's about to start getting more notable games.ZumaJones07
I agree with this 100%. The 3DS had a rough start, but it is beginning to/will about to pick up steam. The Wii U won't be launching for quite some time, and long before that a truckload of superb 3DS games will have come out. I'd recommend going with the 3DS.
#8 Posted by Estbtnh (102 posts) -

I think I'm convinced to get a 3DS now!

#9 Posted by KBFloYd (14672 posts) -

peronally id trade in my wii and 360 for a wiiU if i have to..

i read your posts and you love handheld gaming...maybe go for it..

but id wait for the WiiU