3DS Error 007-2100.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowofSonic (24616 posts) -

Haha, double 0 seven. Ha.

Everytime I try to access the 'Nintendo E-shop' it will show those multi-colored bags, then it will say'Error 007-2100 Please try again later'. I know it is not my connection, because I can still play Mario Kart 7 online just fine. I reset everything and retried, and nothing.I made sure I download the newest updates and everything.

Somebody help!

#2 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

I got that error last week. I just waited about five hours and then it worked. I had that problem on a Saturday so it might be when they update the eShop because I'm not sure when they do that but that is all I can think of that would explain it.

#3 Posted by outworld222 (2543 posts) -

Sounds like a glitch. Is it working now?

#4 Posted by ShadowofSonic (24616 posts) -
@Nintendo_Ownes7 @outworld222 It has not been working for around two weeks.
#5 Posted by Spinnerweb (2977 posts) -
Oh, then you're really in trouble. I've found out that you can barely connect to the eShop unless you're on top of your router, so try moving closer to it.
#6 Posted by bonesawisready5 (4962 posts) -
Oh, then you're really in trouble. I've found out that I can barely connect to the eShop unless you're on top of your router, so try moving closer to it.Spinnerweb
Fixed.
#7 Posted by outworld222 (2543 posts) -
@Nintendo_Ownes7 @outworld222 It has not been working for around two weeks.ShadowofSonic
Then you definitely should contact Nintendo customer service. I would send them an e-mail explaining the situation, they should help you out, they are very friendly.
#8 Posted by TankZorz (1836 posts) -
Nintendo eShop An error occurred while attempting to connect to the Nintendo eShop. Please try again later. If you continue to experience problems, please call 1-800-255-3700 for assistance. ^That is straight from the error code lookup on the Nintendo support site. Give them a call