This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FlaminDeath (4181 posts) -

Is anyone else out there just craving a zombie game for the Wii? I know most of you are going to say RE4, but I want something like Dead Rising where you can run around randomly decapitating zombies with motion controls.Does anyone else have thiszombie blood lustor just me.

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (7355 posts) -

I was not planning to mention Resident Evil 4, because it doens't have zombies in it. I'm just saying.

I don't know of any Wii games where you run around decapitating zombies with motion controls.

#3 Posted by xxxBravo_3xxx (469 posts) -
yes i want one soooooooo bad :cry:
#4 Posted by legend26 (16010 posts) -
same here, though im sure umbrella chronicles will quench my thirst:D
#5 Posted by FlaminDeath (4181 posts) -
I'm glad others feel the same way.
#6 Posted by caybeirwouleyfe (204 posts) -
ZOMBIE MASSACRE.
#7 Posted by Arkthemaniac (1237 posts) -
Yeah. I have a bloodlust building inside me as well. No blood in MP3 didn't help.
#8 Posted by meetuatdepub (68 posts) -
UMBRELLA CHRONICLES. Blood, Zombies, No more puzzles from the previous games, insane boss fights, and possibly the best graphics on the wii besides Galaxy.Wii Zapper FTW.
#9 Posted by rjs927 (547 posts) -

UMBRELLA CHRONICLES. Blood, Zombies, No more puzzles from the previous games, insane boss fights, and possibly the best graphics on the wii besides Galaxy.Wii Zapper FTW.meetuatdepub

Actually the correct term is "ganados" (if i spelled that right) they get offended when you call them zombis. :P

#10 Posted by ThePlothole (11515 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetuatdepub"]UMBRELLA CHRONICLES. Blood, Zombies, No more puzzles from the previous games, insane boss fights, and possibly the best graphics on the wii besides Galaxy.Wii Zapper FTW.rjs927

Actually the correct term is "ganados" (if i spelled that right) they get offended when you call them zombis. :P

You're thinking of RE4. Umbrella Chronicles is based on the old games, and thus has zombies.

#11 Posted by xxxBravo_3xxx (469 posts) -
zombie massacre doesn'y seem all that great, i wish they woulda made a resident evil fps but like not on rails or it woulda been awsome if they made it like re 4. now i want resi 5 :cry:
#12 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -
yes i want one soooooooo bad :cry:xxxBravo_3xxx
#13 Posted by ThePlothole (11515 posts) -

zombie massacre doesn'y seem all that great, i wish they woulda made a resident evil fps but like not on rails or it woulda been awsome if they made it like re 4. now i want resi 5 :cry:xxxBravo_3xxx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Survivor_2_Code:_Veronica

#14 Posted by soccerslim79 (252 posts) -
yup. ive always wanted to play dead rising so i hope they bring something like it
#15 Posted by 008joe (3 posts) -
there is cod WaW zombie game on the wii. it looks good and it's online as well which is amazing :)
#16 Posted by sheepradish (2242 posts) -

I love house of the dead overkill.

Best rail shooter on the wii imo.

#19 Posted by Litchie (16226 posts) -

there is cod WaW zombie game on the wii. it looks good and it's online as well which is amazing :)008joe
You think the person from 2007 who created this thread care about that now? Plus, the zombie mode isn't even in the Wii version..

#20 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
dead rising chop intel you drop is a great game one of the best on the wii so many unlockables at least over a 100 hours of gameplay
#21 Posted by martinX3X (4488 posts) -

Resident Evil 4

#22 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24902 posts) -

Resident Evil 4

martinX3X

No Zombies. Just Mutant people.

The Best Zombie game is on the Wii Virtual Console called Zombies ate my Nieghbors.

But I'd like a Left 4 Dead type game with Red Steel 2 Controls.

#23 Posted by 008joe (3 posts) -
OMG they don't have that why WHY!!!!!!!!!!! :(
#24 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

Never understood the desire to play zombie games. Not a fan of them at all, unless it is Resident Evil as they do things right. Other than that, no. When I saw Sony announce a new zombie game, all I could think was that they could have used that time and money to make something else.

#25 Posted by Lanbeforetime (118 posts) -

I agree with the person who mentioned House of the Dead. Great game in the arcade and now availble for all you WII owners. It's really a great make (it even says please insert coins when you die) and keep my father and me occupied for hours.

#26 Posted by Sepewrath (28689 posts) -
lol why are you people replying to a topic from 3yrs ago? The dead give away is that they said "like Dead Rising" which is on the the Wii..sort of.
#27 Posted by 008joe (3 posts) -
would it be cool if there's a zombie game where YOU can be the ZOMBIE!!!
#28 Posted by unrealtron (3148 posts) -

house of dead overkill is a great game, but you can´t go around killing zombies randomly

#29 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
lol why are you people replying to a topic from 3yrs ago? The dead give away is that they said "like Dead Rising" which is on the the Wii..sort of. Sepewrath
dead rising is a great game on the wii sadly most american gamers judge it next to the 360 version and its unfair