Zelda hero of time trilogy would be a wish come true!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Josonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Josonus
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Zelda orcarina of time and Majoras mask is my favorite zelda games of all time. Zelda is my favorite franchise but recently playing Majoras mask remake has really opened my eyes to an amazing Zelda game to well what we have now. Not hating on right handed link, annoying motion control on a bird I want to kill or anything but I really want hero of time link back for one final story to end the best games ever made.

Three reasons why Nintendo should make a third game for the hero of time.

1 . In Majoras mask when player gets song of time for the first time, Zelda even says (we will meet again) that right there should be enough for a third game or a hint to a third game.

2. Link is looking for Navi, he has not found her yet, why leave fans wondering. Some might like that but I sure don't.

3. Orcarina of time is a game that shows link as a kid using time itself to save the world as an adult. While Majoras mask shows an older kid link racing against time to save the world from the moon. Third game should be adult link using the power of time to do one last aventure to truly conclude his series.

Please Nintendo this would make one of your biggest fans so happy if you ended the hero of time with one big bang.What does other fans think? Should Nintendo conclude the series or leave us hanging. I know some people think it might be a total fail and destroy the first two, but I have faith Shigeru Miyamoto can make another amazing Zelda Hero of time game.

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

HD Trilogy for the win !

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

"3. Orcarina of time is a game that shows link as a kid using time itself to save the world as an adult. While Majoras mask shows an older kid link racing against time to save the world from the moon. Third game should be adult link using the power of time to do one last aventure to truly conclude his series."

So basically you have no idea on what the 3rd game should be about, you just want a 3rd Zelda game to the series that uses Adult Link.

Nintendo should focus solely on the Zelda franchise. Mario, Metroid and Pokemon are irrelevant. Nobody plays those games, Zelda should be the only game Nintendo makes from here on out. That would be the best thing in history

Josonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Josonus

@nini200: @nini

I would be Arrogant to tell the producers how to make an amazing Zelda game. I just want it to happen. But I have ideas it's just not my place to tell Nintendo how to do their job. Since the first two games are related to orcarina of time I would like to see its limits on 3rd game as adult link.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nini200

@josonus said:

@nini200: @nini

I would be Arrogant to tell the producers how to make an amazing Zelda game. I just want it to happen. But I have ideas it's just not my place to tell Nintendo how to do their job. Since the first two games are related to orcarina of time I would like to see its limits on 3rd game as adult link.

No you wouldn't, it would just be your opinion. Zelda is the one and only franchise Nintendo should be working on from here on out. They can let all the other franchises fade away because nobody wants them.

pkmnplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 pkmnplat

@nini200: That is purely your opinion.

Zelda's overall net worth is far below both Pokemon and Mario.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nini200

@pkmnplat said:

@nini200: That is purely your opinion.

Zelda's overall net worth is far below both Pokemon and Mario.

Have you seen the numbers? Zelda sells stadiums. Pokemon and Mario combines don't even come close to the greatness of Zelda let alone in net worth. Zelda should be the only franchise Nintendo works on. It's the only franchise that people want. Pokemon and Mario are has-beens

so_hai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#7 so_hai
Member since 2007 • 4385 Posts

I think that period of Zelda games is the odd one out. There's a deadness to the world that no other Zeldas have. The music instrumentation is simplistic (compared to ALttP), returning to areas is far too optional and there's not much to clean up anyway, the swimming is dull, the horse is purely ornamental apart from one or two key areas, the map is useless and dull, the field is empty and boring, and there's too much of a disconnect between the dungeons and the overworld. The things it does get right are done better in subsequent games.

Ganados0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Ganados0
Member since 2008 • 1074 Posts

Yeah the third game could conceivably tie OOT/child timeline to Twilight Princess by showing Link restringing to Hyrule an adult, now worthy and able to pick up the master sword and take on Ganondorf.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nini200

Zelda should definitely have a 3rd hero of time version. The player would control tingle and it will be glorious

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11512 Posts

I personally feel like Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker feel like the ultimate Zelda Trilogy in terms of a continuing story line and given a very satisfying conclusion.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

If they were going to do a remake, I think they should make Skyward Sword using the engine from Zelda U and make it for Wii U. There are quests and stuff that could be fixed. The game world itself was excellent. But it needed a better control system and to lose the hub approach. This stuff could be fixed with a rebuild. Plus I liked that version of Zelda.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Just to add something to this conversation, but Nintendo has recently posted an interview on Miiverse with the Happy Mask Salesman from OoT/MM. In the final post he hints at his return to the series. Now, this could simply be nothing, or it could mean that he'll be in Zelda U (which I believe is confirmed to take place after Skyward Sword?, don't quote me though).

However one other theory going around is that now that Grezzo has remade both OoT and MM, and both have done really well, Nintendo might be allowing them to work on a new Zelda game for 3DS, and the most logical step would be a 3rd game in the Hero of Time's story as they have a ton of the assets already within those two remakes, and the story never reached it's conclusion.

Link to the Interview for anyone interested

Josonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Josonus

@spike6958: I really hope it's true, I would be so happy if they made a 3rd installment. Also it makes since to have it on 3ds since the other two are.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

@josonus said:

@spike6958: I really hope it's true, I would be so happy if they made a 3rd installment. Also it makes since to have it on 3ds since the other two are.

I'll be honest, OoT is my least favorite Zelda game, but yeah even I'd love a conclusion to this story. Seriously, where is Navi, as annoying as she was, I actually kinda liked her, and it annoyed me in Majora's Mask that we never found her.

Josonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Josonus

@spike6958: also Zelda told link that they would meet again. So no Navi and still have not met zelda...3rd game is a must.