xenoblade X launch april(Japan) soon to west

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

so looks like X is going to come much quicker than we thought... Japan gets it April 29th

western localization is already well underway..

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/01/19/xenoblade-chronicles-x-localization-is-in-progress/

music was insisted on being made by Hirojuki Sawaon

http://playeressence.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-takahashi-insisted-hiroyuki-sawaon-composed-the-soundtrack/

get your controllers ready.

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

The game looks gorgeous!

I still need to hurry and play the first one... Wish copies weren't so expensive.

EDIT: What the heck, the cheapest used copy on Amazon is $89? Get out of my face. Might as well spend a couple extra bucks just to get a brand new copy.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Its gonna be after E3 for the west...that's my prediction...should have been release at the same time worldwide..hope they don't change the story for the West & still include jpn voice with eng subs, not just a dubbed eng voice.. :P

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

Yes! I'm praying for a August launch. It might go September Xeno X, October, Starfox, November Zelda U.

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5245 Posts

Since the game will be released in Japan on April, I expect an August/September release date in the West.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Oh wow, I completely forgot that Xenoblade is 5 years old. NA definitely did get an absurdly long localization period. Hopefully it'll come out worldwide during the same month this time. :P

Also, I just realized the chances of a British voice cast is much lower now considering the city is labeled "United States." Sigh... the accents in the first Xenoblade gave it some style. Oh well.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@ANIMEguy10034 said:

Oh wow, I completely forgot that Xenoblade is 5 years old. NA definitely did get an absurdly long localization period. Hopefully it'll come out worldwide during the same month this time. :P

Also, I just realized the chances of a British voice cast is much lower now considering the city is labeled "United States." Sigh... the accents in the first Xenoblade gave it some style. Oh well.

Pandering to US much? :P ...Attack of The Friday Monster! A Tokyo Tale (3DS) ..the hero character (Ultraman like) has US flag colour...then Codename S.T.E.AM aka Lincoln vs Aliens (US style characters)..& now this. Maybe because EU hates Wii U. :P

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#8 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

It will probably launch in August in the States. Which is fine with me. That gives me time to finish The Witcher 3.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#9  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

since I cannot wait for a localization, just going to import the Japanese version

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts

@Aquat1cF1sh: If you were planning on getting the new 3DS you could get it on there and if I were a betting person, I expect Nintendo to release it on the Wii U like they are doing Galaxy, Punch Out and such. If you don't want to pay that price and are willing to wait.