Would you like to see BD Dark Alliance 3 on the 3DS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

The second game implied a sequel,yet we never got one...

If they made on,for the 3DS,would it satisfy you?

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

The second game implied a sequel,yet we never got one...

If they made on,for the 3DS,would it satisfy you?

GreekGameManiac
So awesome- thought I always preferred Champions of Norrath over Baldur's Gate: DA.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Want a sequel,no point of having it on the 3DS. Gimme that on the PS3 or PC.
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

aww hell yeahs i would! those games were tops blooby!

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Want a sequel,no point of having it on the 3DS. Gimme that on the PS3 or PC.MonsieurX

It would be perfect for the 3DS and probably miles better than Heroes of whatever it was.

Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#6 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Sure I guess. I enjoyed the first one enough, but I think I'd prefer Neverwinter Nights instead.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#7 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I would love to see BG Dark Alliance 3 on any system...that game is beyond overdue...

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Want a sequel,no point of having it on the 3DS. Gimme that on the PS3 or PC.Epak_

It would be perfect for the 3DS and probably miles better than Heroes of whatever it was.

Heroes of Ruin was a damn fine game, and an even better proof of concept. It showed that there is absolutely no reason for online 3DS games to not have voice chat.
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#9 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

[QUOTE="Epak_"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Want a sequel,no point of having it on the 3DS. Gimme that on the PS3 or PC.El_Zo1212o

Heroes of Ruin was a damn fine game, and an even better proof of concept. It showed that there is absolutely no reason for online 3DS games to not have voice chat.

Definitely proves that style of game works on 3DS. I think these kinds of dungeon crawlers are a great fit for handhelds too. If you only have minute, you can tinker w/ your inventory and equipment or check out shops in town to get ready for when you get a few hours to really sink your teeth in. In any case, I'm not set on it being a Baldur's Gate game or being part of any particular IP but I want to see more games like Heroes in general.

It does also make me think of how much more fun it'd be playing w/ friends on basically every other online multiplayer game if they did have voice chat.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I have a very special affection for those "Baldur's Gate" games (Dark Alliance) because they both ended on a cliff-hanger, which I really liked - It created a lot of anticipation for the next one though, obviously, they kind of left us hanging a little too long and too permanently... So you definitely have my vote on this one. Anything to see the series keep going, and I think the DS family would be an excellent place for it. I enjoyed "Norrath", but something about it never got a grip on me like the BD games on console did.

Count me IN!

:D