• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pr3dator951 (200 posts) -

what are the worst Wii games that you have ever played/own?

i own Spiderman 3 and it is a terrible game....

#2 Posted by madsnakehhh (14483 posts) -
I haven't play a lot of wii games, but the worst so far is definitely Wii play, so many games and just 2 of them are kind of fun, they better should make a Wii sports 2 instead of this.
#3 Posted by kayn83 (2214 posts) -

Well I'm very cautious withthegames that I purchase for the Wii. I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings and eventually traded it back in because it was too glitchy for my taste.

Currently, the "worst" game I own is Super Paper Mario and I love that game :P

#4 Posted by bededog (8579 posts) -
Mario Party 8(review) and Red Steel for me. Red Steel is horrible after playing Metroid. I just can't stand the contorls in Red Steel after experiencing the awesome controls of Metroid.
#5 Posted by bankey1443 (101 posts) -

Mario Party 8(review) and Red Steel for me. Red Steel is horrible after playing Metroid. I just can't stand the contorls in Red Steel after experiencing the awesome controls of Metroid.bededog

I don't really like the different battle mode from super paper mario

i miss the battles...

i don't really like my mario party 8 (its too easy in my opinion but its mildy fun)

and redsteel is fun in my opinion except that i dunt like the knockout move in multiplayer mode...its not needed as it makes the game unfun if people use it too much

#6 Posted by bankey1443 (101 posts) -

pr3dator951

lol mar- I MEAN pr3dator...didnt u get that game for ur birthday? yea u did lol..it looks like a pretty cool game to me ( i saw vids of it)

#7 Posted by pr3dator951 (200 posts) -
[QUOTE="pr3dator951"]

bankey1443

lol mar- I MEAN pr3dator...didnt u get that game for ur birthday? yea u did lol..it looks like a pretty cool game to me ( i saw vids of it)

i kno but the camera anglesare terrible, the control is terrible......battles are too easy......spiderman 2 for the gamecube much better

red steel is a terrible game.....i played it at my friends house and its so annoying....im glad i dont own it

#8 Posted by NSR34GTR (13179 posts) -
i had sonic and the secret rings one terrible game
#9 Posted by ThaT-Masta (7720 posts) -
Spider-Man 3....:( It's awful.
#10 Posted by Mr-Gingersnaps (578 posts) -
Wii sports (i don't have bad games)
#11 Posted by DeathScape666 (8599 posts) -
Worst one I own and played? Rampage: Total Destruction. Nothing sucks more than continually mashing a button-or in Destruction's case-waving a white stick in the air to destroy random buildings. After you do that, you move on, and do the same exact thing! It has three games in one, (Original Rampage, first Rampage for Nintendo 64, and the newer one.) but they all suck so badly. My brother bought it. I knew it was crap, though.
#12 Posted by PainGivingLink (1316 posts) -
Spider Man 3 = Worse Game...ever. (Worse then ET for the Atari...yah!)
#13 Posted by WeAreToast (2365 posts) -
I haven't played what I'm about to mention, but watch and learn.
#14 Posted by Kaijin1 (551 posts) -
spiderman 3 is the worst game that i own
#15 Posted by pr3dator951 (200 posts) -
wow seems a lot of people also agree that spiderman 3 was the wort game for the wii
#16 Posted by garrett_duffman (10684 posts) -
pool party, rented it, hoping to play some pool, but it sucks to much
#17 Posted by The_Man_Named_X (169 posts) -
Worst game I have played on the Wii was Far Cry Vengeance.
#18 Posted by pro_gamer12345 (1801 posts) -
call of duty 3 but it aint an ALL bad game..its alrite but i recommend the ps3 versions
#19 Posted by musicman748 (2754 posts) -

list of games that were bad and fustrated me:far cry, sonic and the secret rings, and Double agent splinter cell

wii play, red steel, and mario party really were ok good for a weekend but thats it

#20 Posted by NedFlandersSpf (22 posts) -
need for speed carbon , spiderman3, ransformers, spongebob cfkk , red seel and exite truck are the worst games ever
#21 Posted by Solid_Snake325 (6091 posts) -
Red Steel
#22 Posted by Master_Saibot (822 posts) -
Mortal Kombat Armageddon.
#23 Posted by toadster101 (12622 posts) -
Chicken Shoot.
#24 Posted by Death_Razor (388 posts) -

The worst game I played: Alien Sydrome (The camera is way too zoomed in to have any fun)

The worst game I own: Excite Truck (yet it's still fun when i have some friend over)

#25 Posted by detroitpistons0 (12910 posts) -

NBA Live 08.. Rented it and it's... Pa-thet-ic. Just read its review on GS. It pretty much sums it up. Worst game up to date out of everything.

#26 Posted by frascatidaman92 (188 posts) -
the bigs
#27 Posted by vonboy (171 posts) -
I would say Sonic and the Secret rings, but that games an ok game. I havn't played many games yet, and I don't want to put down a game that I've never played.
#28 Posted by Giff1988 (800 posts) -

Pretty much despised all of the Wii games I use to own

Red Steel

Wario Ware

Sonnic and the Secret Rigs

Monkey Balls

Wario Ware and Monkey Ball were.... alright they were sound products just not my taste. Sonic and Red Steel were just straight up bad in my opinion.

#29 Posted by dieworm (6416 posts) -

need for speed carbon and exite truckNedFlandersSpf

NO. How much did you play? Five minutes? It's called a learning curve.

#30 Posted by link883_1 (63 posts) -

I loved Sonic and the Secret Rings, as well as NFS: Carbon. Oh well.

The worst Wii game I own is probably Spider-Man 3. Swinging is fun, but nothing else is. Besides, when you do certain incidentally city missions (The random encounters in the city) the voices of the NPC's will change. I had a fat guy with a white wife-beater yelling at me with a Spanish accent, and then what seemed to be a child. Just...No.

#31 Posted by jakndaxter7223 (2101 posts) -
COD 3 or Wii sports
#32 Posted by game_expert69 (14 posts) -
the worst mario party got boring after like 5 times i played it
#33 Posted by St_muscat (4315 posts) -
Why are people saying Sonic and the secret rings? I know it's not the best game but if it is about control, I takes about 4 hours to master, i know it's a long time but after that it's fine the controls. To all the people who hated the controls if you hated the game that's ok, but to everyone who returned because of controls are not hardcore, because a hardcore player would keep trying till they get success. Also this was my second game afterzelda, so when I got excite truck 2 weeks later i was a pro from the start LOL. And worst game for me is redsteel which Ithink was still good but I havn't really brought a shocker yet.
#34 Posted by kingmickey2 (759 posts) -
Super Paper Mario. Its the worst out ok the 3 that i own :oops:
#35 Posted by ag1052 (5725 posts) -
Red Steel is the worst that Ive played... I know there are worse games out there but out of the dozen or so that Ive played (including Rampage) Red Steel was the worst.
#36 Posted by Jay2800 (141 posts) -
spiderman 3, pirates of the caribbean, red steel, madden 07, scarface, excite truck and ecco the dolphin for the virtual console.
#37 Posted by Jayesler12 (1690 posts) -

Well I'm very cautious withthegames that I purchase for the Wii. I bought Sonic and the Secret Rings and eventually traded it back in because it was too glitchy for my taste.

kayn83
yea me too. i always look into what games i'm buying so i don't waste money. the only game i have bought and returned was Rayman Raving Rabbids. - i thought there wasn't enough fun minigames. so far right now my worst game is probably SPM as well but i also love that game
#38 Posted by Jakendo (3841 posts) -

own- wii play

played- escape from bug island

#39 Posted by pr3dator951 (200 posts) -
it's so shocking to see that people think excite truck is a bad game.....i think its a good game for multiplayer.....and its not bad on campaign
#40 Posted by captnquark07 (621 posts) -
red steel or super monkey ball banana blitz (it was a gift, i didn't buy it)...:'(, just thinking about it...oh god
#41 Posted by 7arek (725 posts) -

pr3dator951

You know, call me crazy but I rented Spider-man 3 and I really had a blast playing it. The game its self was an utter mess but once you got the swinging down, it was really fun. But anyway, the worst Wii games I've played so far have been Far cry and Tiger Woods 07 (I wasn't into golf games from the get-go, and that game's grphics just made me feel sick). I've heard Chicken Shoot and Escape from Bug Island are also terrible though.

#42 Posted by black_ice23 (1288 posts) -

Worst game I have played on the Wii was Far Cry Vengeance.The_Man_Named_X

i second that, i can't believe i bought it, luckily i was able to use it take advantage of EB games trade 6 games in and get a free DS lite

#43 Posted by lite__ds (104 posts) -

NBA 08

#44 Posted by Jehovanny (1558 posts) -

The worst ive played is Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption

Now im not saying its a bad game, its just that the Prime series doesn't look very appealing to me

I would rather play the 2d sidescroller Metroid games

A friend let me borrow it and I didnt like it. Im glad i didnt buy it

#45 Posted by benben04 (138 posts) -
TOMAGATCHI: PARTY ON. worst game ever. im ok with party games too. i also hate super monkey balls
#46 Posted by jonboyohyeah (43 posts) -
marvel ultimate alliance is just appaling
#47 Posted by Nova_Mongoose (2261 posts) -
far cry: read my review.
#48 Posted by grimybrit (779 posts) -
Pool Party is plain horrible my score is "0.5" or maybe worse...:(
#49 Posted by guyguyguy1234 (968 posts) -

kayn83

me too, I always buy a game im sure ill like

however my brother bought spongebob, and that is the worst wii game ever

#50 Posted by Buttmonkey9000 (2875 posts) -
Tony Hawks Downhill Jam was very repetitive...