Worst DS game ever?

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperfastSonic (12114 posts) -

Here's a twist! Instead asking you what's the best DS game ever made,I'm asking you what's the worst DS game ever made! So what is it? In my opion it's Retro Atari classics.

#2 Posted by Bigcol1611 (796 posts) -
It has got to be the rub rabbits!!! God damn awful!
#3 Posted by Master-Thief-09 (2534 posts) -
Metroid Prime hunters- I just couldn't get used to the controls. Inevitably I put it down quickly. FF III - Got bored of it fast. Geometry Wars - Also got bored of it, too repetitive.
#4 Posted by gamelover1211 (144 posts) -

worst game ever-etrian odyssey

best game for ds(for me)- dragon quest v and pokemon all games

#5 Posted by Jaysonguy (37692 posts) -
Any Japanese RPG if you only speak English
#6 Posted by Head_of_games (10859 posts) -
It burns!
#7 Posted by Master-Thief-09 (2534 posts) -
It burns!Head_of_games
Ahahaha, I can't believe that.
#8 Posted by zcds (1984 posts) -
A lot of people will say elf bowling or King Kong. For me it's Marvel Nemises. It did everything wrong that a fighter could do.
#9 Posted by RandomWarrior69 (1649 posts) -
Jam Sessions. Such a terrible and confusing game, it didn't even explain to you how to play. Also, the music played without the lyrics, really dumb.
#10 Posted by Burning-Sludge (4068 posts) -
Final Fantasy 3
#11 Posted by world-ender-49 (9302 posts) -
Super Man Returns (he shouldn't have bothered)
#12 Posted by Voltron12 (81 posts) -
for me the worst that I have are probably the Chronicles of Narnia: TLTWTW (lion, witch, wardrobe), and Harry potter 4, what can I say, 2 crappy movie games.
#13 Posted by heiachman (17 posts) -

command and destroy suckiest game ever!!!

#14 Posted by jasonharris48 (21441 posts) -
Viewtiful Joe DS and Final Fantasy III
#15 Posted by chinygurl (623 posts) -
Final Fantasy III. Its boring and its only good to play once...
#16 Posted by Head_of_games (10859 posts) -

[QUOTE="Head_of_games"]It burns!Master-Thief-09

Found another!

Lol, they charge $20 for two free horrible internet games!

#17 Posted by Master-Thief-09 (2534 posts) -

[QUOTE="Master-Thief-09"][QUOTE="Head_of_games"]It burns!Head_of_games

Found another!

Lol, they charge $20 for two free horrible internet games!

OMG, Christmas theme and all. Sadly, I bet that sold a couple hundred thousand.
#18 Posted by nintendoman562 (5593 posts) -
Ping Pals. It was a launch game and it was basically a $50 pictochat. Yep, they tried selling a built-in DS feature for $50
#19 Posted by Ghost120x (3916 posts) -
that spider man game that was at the ds launch.... Goddamn terrible. the worst part about it was that it was an x mas(2004) gift so i had to act as if it were good. Then weeks later sold it so i could get kirby canvas curse :)
#20 Posted by ColdP1zza (2437 posts) -

Metroid Prime hunters- I just couldn't get used to the controls. Inevitably I put it down quickly. FF III - Got bored of it fast. Geometry Wars - Also got bored of it, too repetitive.Master-Thief-09

You would call any of those the worst games on the DS? How about Imagine Babyz? M&M racing? I have actually tried them because my friends little sister owns them. Now those, are bad games.

#21 Posted by EyeShatteredSky (1510 posts) -

Spiderman: Battle for New York.

The bosses had no strategy, and the Green Goblin sections, which were the highlight of the game, were sluggish and downright frustrating!

#22 Posted by PrincessMorte (436 posts) -

that spider man game that was at the ds launch.... Goddamn terrible. the worst part about it was that it was an x mas(2004) gift so i had to act as if it were good. Then weeks later sold it so i could get kirby canvas curse :)Ghost120x

Haha good job:) I would have to say that the worse game is Hamsterz Life, because I bought it and played it. It's kinda cute at first but then I realized there's nothing else to do and I got sad cause I couldn't believe I wasted my hard-earned money on that piece of sh!t.

#23 Posted by hyperkass (938 posts) -

Super Dodgeball Brawlers.

Jesus Christ go back to NES

#24 Posted by casket56 (1168 posts) -
The Sims Castaway Lost In Blue
#25 Posted by itsagigabyza (20 posts) -
i think the worst game has to be sight training. all you do is tap boxes and remember small number sequences
#26 Posted by casket56 (1168 posts) -
i think the worst game has to be sight training. all you do is tap boxes and remember small number sequencesitsagigabyza
Yeah that was extremely repititive
#27 Posted by calvinsora (7043 posts) -
Yoshi touch and go, not for it's gameplay but for it's brevity.
#28 Posted by benleslie5 (7877 posts) -
Disney: CARS, it came with my DS when I got it for christmas a few years ago I really hate the game CARS it was awful.
#29 Posted by ramboturd72 (3514 posts) -

Any game that ends in z or has imagine in the title.

#30 Posted by canderson85 (70 posts) -
Metroid Prime Hunters is one of the BEST games for the DS. Controls are L33T I duno what your talking about. Worst game ever has to be Peter Jackson's King Kong - not debatable its just THAT awful -2nd place for me in the Cr@plist is Big Mutha Truckers.
#31 Posted by magitekk (3959 posts) -
I'm kinda suprised by just how many people are dissing FFIII...there have definetely been worse DS games than that. I found the game to be quite enjoyable. Most people just hate it because it is "difficult"...pff
#32 Posted by SuperfastSonic (12114 posts) -
Spectrobes was kinda bad too. Very tedious.
#33 Posted by Nintenkid49 (3977 posts) -
DEFINITELY M&M RACING!!!!!!! THAT GAME WAS AWFUL!!!!!!! :D
#34 Posted by armyman455 (914 posts) -
there are ALOTTTTTTTTT of games that fall under horrible and worst game ever especially for the DS but i only so far have bought (for the most part) main liscenced games and ive only been disappointed by these three games : Golden Eye Rogue Agent, Splinter Cell, and Mech Assault other than that the rest of the games i bought were the good ones along the lines with Castlevania and Zelda etc.
#35 Posted by awssk8er716 (8485 posts) -
Every Final Fantasy game + any RPG with hours of text and turn by turn battles.
#36 Posted by jprincess88 (46 posts) -
Spectrobes. Ha. ha. ha.
#37 Posted by jarendill (3 posts) -
Worst game I've played has to be Myst, it was awful, gave up after about an hour.
#38 Posted by Nanu- (873 posts) -
Imagine titles >.>
#39 Posted by hyperjj3000 (974 posts) -
Yoshi touch and go and that prince of persia card game.
#40 Posted by Spider-Jim (335 posts) -
Man you guys keep bagging games that I love! Did anyone else play that appalling Aquarium simulator *VOMIT*
#41 Posted by Spider-Jim (335 posts) -

Final Fantasy III. Its boring and its only good to play once...chinygurl

It's the worst game bout you played through once?

Does that make sense?

#42 Posted by im_really_rich (1371 posts) -

nintendogs.

soooooo boring.

#43 Posted by JakerBaker777 (30 posts) -

for me it would have to be this game called trace memory, i couldnt get into it i never finishd it

#44 Posted by metalkitten (9249 posts) -
well i can only say from those i played... but the girl games from imagine... the vet and the rockstar i played, gowd damn awful however heres ok "girlgames": princess debut and imagine figureskateing but seriously.... i know they want girls to play games cause girls are a huge market, but PLEASE do some quality games then its like they just do something horrible and label it girlgame and ship it out girls...just play any normal games, k! if they get a bad girlgame they might even be turned off enough to ever get into gaming, which is a shame
#45 Posted by Detroit222 (5305 posts) -

Any of the Nintendogs games.

Several Sims for the DS - Sims2/Sims Pets, MySims which really irritated me. I was looking forward to them as I loved Urbz and Busting Out (for GBA). But the Sims handhelds peaked at Urbz and slowly went down hill from there. Castaways was mildly good.

#46 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10903 posts) -
Nintendogs... :?
#47 Posted by west49dude (73 posts) -

Any game thats based on a movie

#48 Posted by ratherfeelpain (337 posts) -

Any game thats based on a movie

west49dude
Ummm Spiderman 3(On DS) was great.but other than that movie games suck on DS.But the worst is ratatouille horrid game.Period.Nintendogs was really boring my sis had that and IMAGINE Babyz.Which comes close to ratatoullie.People should just stick to pokemon ,that should be the only game on DS
#49 Posted by jjtiebuckle (1856 posts) -
A lot of people will say elf bowling or King Kong. For me it's Marvel Nemises. It did everything wrong that a fighter could do. zcds
Elf bowling is my number 2 worst of all, right behind that Prince of Persia card game.. *shudders*
#50 Posted by Amnesiac23 (8272 posts) -
Nintendos quality has started to really go downhill lately. It's pretty sad that the DS supports SO many kids games. And the worst part is that they all pretty much play badly.