wiiU: Wonderful 101..on sale 29.99 amazon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by KBFloYd (13796 posts) -

Amazon is selling a healthy amount of Wii U games this Christmas. But the recent price drop of The Wonderful 101 to $29.99, has vaulted it past all other Wii U games on Amazon’s best sellers. Remember, this is for Wii U products only. $29.99 seems to be the sweet spot for this type of game. Hopefully many people can try the game out at that price. Thanks to A Mature Gamer for the tip!

http://playeressence.com/amazon-the-wonderful-101s-29-99-price-drop-vaults-it-past-super-mario-3d-world/

#2 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11412 posts) -

Buying it now.. I've held out too long on buying this.

#3 Edited by MonsieurX (30413 posts) -

Not this price in Canada :(

#4 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

Ill get it when it hits 10 dollars just like every single other platinum game has done.

#5 Posted by KBFloYd (13796 posts) -

@Gargus said:

Ill get it when it hits 10 dollars just like every single other platinum game has done.

you bastard...lol

@MonsieurX said:

Not this price in Canada :(

damn...usually canada gets even better deals tha usa.

#6 Posted by Bardock47 (5297 posts) -

Saw that eariler, buying right now.

#7 Posted by JordanElek (17870 posts) -

It was worth it at $60, but a bit of a gamble. At $30, it's much less of a gamble. If you feel like playing a game that you really need to sink your teeth into, this is perfect. Even if you only want to plow through the main story, $30 is probably still worth it. I found all the fun to be in the process of mastering the combat, though.

#8 Posted by nini200 (9817 posts) -

Getting it.

Thanks

#9 Edited by bdmckinley (795 posts) -

Picked this up today at Target for the same price along with DuckTales.

#10 Posted by TTUalumni13 (496 posts) -

Yeah US targets have this price drop going too.

#11 Posted by JordanElek (17870 posts) -

@ttualumni13 said:

Yeah US targets have this price drop going too.

So you're going to get it, right? It would be a nice break from all that codding you've fallen into, and posting high scores in The Wonderful 101 would be something to really brag about. :p

#12 Posted by TTUalumni13 (496 posts) -

@JordanElek: Haha nooo, the demo didn't really do anything for me, or give me any impressions of things I would want to look more into unfortunately. May pick it up waaay down the line once its ridiculously cheap, until then I'll stick with Extinction leaderboards haha :)

#13 Posted by Kenny789 (10247 posts) -

Quite a few games dropped in price. Was planning to get Batman: Arkham Origins and Call of Duty: Ghosts as well but I think I can live without playing the latter and I can wait for the price of the former to go down even more lol.

#14 Posted by nini200 (9817 posts) -

I went to Amazon and they were sold out of it.

I went to Best Buy today and got it for $2 because it was on sale there for $30 and I had 2 $15 gift cards.

I will be getting on it really soon.

If you missed the amazon deal, call best buy and they may have it for $30

#15 Edited by yokofox33 (29867 posts) -

Skipped buying it on launch because the demo didn't really wow me, but 30 bucks was a nice price for me. I bought it a few days ago.