WiiU eshop today: spot the differences

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

only $5.00

seems like a cool family or solo game no?

supports wiimote also...

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Meh. $5 I won't be spending.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.
Avatar image for Avatar_Taxidous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Avatar_Taxidous
Member since 2006 • 4407 Posts
Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.spike6958
Mindless negativity alert. This isn't my type of game, but for people who may enjoy this the gamepad looks like it will work decently for it.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

[QUOTE="spike6958"]Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.Avatar_Taxidous
Mindless negativity alert. This isn't my type of game, but for people who may enjoy this the gamepad looks like it will work decently for it.

How is it mindless? It's 5$ garbage that you can probably find a similar version of online for free, this sort of thing shouldn't be getting any attention outside of how pathetic is it, and on any other system it wouldn't. Yet the Wii U which is lacking so much for quality content that people see it as a good release. There the mindless ones, praising something release on Wii U just because something is finally released on it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Avatar_Taxidous

[QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"][QUOTE="spike6958"]Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.spike6958

How is it mindless? It's 5$ garbage that you can probably find a similar version of online for free, this sort of thing shouldn't be getting any attention outside of how pathetic is it, and on any other system it wouldn't. Yet the Wii U which is lacking so much for quality content that people see it as a good release. There the mindless ones, praising something release on Wii U just because something is finally released on it.

There's so many generalizations in your argument I don't know where to begin :P. You may think it's $5 garbage, but that's just your opinion. And when you say "people see it as a good release" are you speaking solely of the topic creator? Do you think that person speaks for the entire Wii U install base? What attention is this game getting other than this trailer put together, probably by the developer? And if Nintendo did put a trailer together (though that video isn't from Nintendo's Youtube channel) for it, how would that be a bad thing? Nintendo probably wants to help promote every indie game going onto Wii U and 3DS right now, and that's a great thing for indie developers. I don't think the Wii U is severely lacking in quality content. Pikmin 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist recently released, and Wonderful 101, TLoZ: Wind Waker HD, and Sonic Lost Worlds (plus some other third party games) are right around the corner.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
[QUOTE="spike6958"]Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.Avatar_Taxidous
Mindless negativity alert.

What's there to be positive about? Paying five dollars for a game you can play for free anywhere else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Avatar_Taxidous
[QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"][QUOTE="spike6958"]Wow is this really where we've gotten to with Wii U? When a Spot the Difference game is getting attention, you know the system is dead.meetroid8
Mindless negativity alert.

What's there to be positive about? Paying five dollars for a game you can play for free anywhere else?

If you don't like the look of the game that is fine, but for that thought to somehow lead to: this proves the system is dead... I don't get that.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"] Mindless negativity alert. Avatar_Taxidous

If you don't like the look of the game that is fine, but for that thought to somehow lead to: this proves the system is dead... I don't get that.

just let them be avatar....

they think the game is crap and thats their opinion...

i didnt post it because theres nothing else....along with this game "giana sisters" and "dungeons and dragons" was also released...but i decided to put this one because its something i think "my" family would enjoy. you cant play with the family on PC.

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

I heard this is a port of a wiiware game that was pretty decent.  I'm sure having it in HD makes it easier to spot stuff in the pictures.  Sounds like a decent party game for a cheap price.  Just remember the fact that you posted this means the Wii U is dead. By flawless logic whenever someone mentions any interest in a casual party game that console is immediately dead.  Just like the PS2 and Wii died as soon as people wanted casual games.

BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts
I just came here to say that the Wii U is not dead, thank you and good night.
dino77c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dino77c
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts

I see what he is saying...pretty pathetic that this is a noteworthy addition to the eshop.  The one advantage nintendo has is their IPs and history, they should start using it and quit with the shovelware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Avatar_Taxidous

I see what he is saying...pretty pathetic that this is a noteworthy addition to the eshop.  The one advantage nintendo has is their IPs and history, they should start using it and quit with the shovelwaredino77c

I do feel like I'm treading old ground here, but:

1. Noteworthy to whom?

2. This isn't Nintendo's game.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KBFloYd

yea its not noteworthy...

just something i felt some people would enjoy.

why people keep making it into a lol wiiU has no games thread?

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 calway55
Member since 2010 • 382 Posts

The moment I saw the game for sale in the eshop I didn't bother to click on it knowing this was a game for children. You hear so many complaints from posters how the wii u is DOA but it must appeal to all audiences to increase its appeal. The wii has kiddy games also. Parents need some games for their kids to play too.

Off topic..but... I've been waiting for my besty to buy a wii u..and the Wind Waker Bundle did it. She and her one of her daughters are big Zelda fans. The whole family had to chip in to buy it for my friends birthday, as we all aren't rich and can buy whatever we want. The variety offered by Nintendo will continue to increase it's fan base. Please don't attack me for my post.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KBFloYd

The moment I saw the game for sale in the eshop I didn't bother to click on it knowing this was a game for children. You hear so many complaints from posters how the wii u is DOA but it must appeal to all audiences to increase its appeal. The wii has kiddy games also. Parents need some games for their kids to play too.

Off topic..but... I've been waiting for my besty to buy a wii u..and the Wind Waker Bundle did it. She and her one of her daughters are big Zelda fans. The whole family had to chip in to buy it for my friends birthday, as we all aren't rich and can buy whatever we want. The variety offered by Nintendo will continue to increase it's fan base. Please don't attack me for my post.

calway55

is the game only for children or can adults be interested in the game as well?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Avatar_Taxidous

[QUOTE="calway55"]

KBFloYd

That question is an odd one. Do you think there are rules about what adults or children are allowed to be interested in? Sorry if I sound rude or curt.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="calway55"]

That question is an odd one. Do you think there are rules about what adults or children are allowed to be interested in? Sorry if I sound rude or curt.

i agree with you avatar... i was asking calway to see if he would admit it too.

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 calway55

[QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

KBFloYd

I'm female as you mentioned waiting for him to admit it??! When games are geared for children I believe these are meant for family involvement. I'm thinking this could be an inteactive game for young kids with their parents and any age can play along. I never took a look since I have no children or no young children in my life(meaning friends kids or relatives).

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="Avatar_Taxidous"] That question is an odd one. Do you think there are rules about what adults or children are allowed to be interested in? Sorry if I sound rude or curt.calway55

I'm female as you mentioned waiting for him to admit it??! When games are geared for children I believe these are meant for family involvement. I'm thinking this could be an inteactive game for young kids with their parents and any age can play along. I never took a look since I have no children or no young children in my life(meaning friends kids or relatives).

so no adult with no kids could be interested in this?

calway55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 calway55

[QUOTE="calway55"]

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

KBFloYd

so no adult with no kids could be interested in this?

You may be right. I'm sure adults only may like the game.