Wii trade in value?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mrxb0x360 (5253 posts) -
Does anyone know the trade in value for a Wii with a classic controller, an extra wii remote and resident evil 4?
#2 Posted by ag1052 (5725 posts) -
nope... I know that if you want to sell it for whatever reason you can get most of all the money you spent if you sell it on craigs list.
#3 Posted by Love_Hina_Lover (4381 posts) -
I know some prices from EB(canada)

wii = 170
clssic(yes spelt wrong because gamespots posting system is fubar, go ahead, try to post it spelt correctly)= 12
wii mote = 22(pretty sure, dont quote me on that one)
res 4 = 12
#4 Posted by custumrobo2 (113 posts) -

Does anyone know the trade in value for a Wii with a classic controller, an extra wii remote and resident evil 4?mrxb0x360

This guy spelt classic just fine.

#5 Posted by Love_Hina_Lover (4381 posts) -

[QUOTE="mrxb0x360"]Does anyone know the trade in value for a Wii with a classic controller, an extra wii remote and resident evil 4?custumrobo2

This guy spelt classic just fine.

ok well im not sure why but when i tried to post it i got an error saying that there was html formatting errors, and then it went on about how words like classis can cause this because of class
#6 Posted by Cube_of_MooN (9286 posts) -
I'd imagine the trade in value would be high, based on the demand.
#7 Posted by linkin_guy109 (8864 posts) -
if possible, i would say sell it online, you could get all of the money you spent on it back and maybe even a little more, and if you wait like a month or two you could make a pretty penny off of it with xmas coming
#8 Posted by M_Karter (410 posts) -

if possible, i would say sell it online, you could get all of the money you spent on it back and maybe even a little more, and if you wait like a month or two you could make a pretty penny off of it with xmas cominglinkin_guy109

Amen. Used wiis go for price of new online. While new go above store prices.

#9 Posted by bob_newman (8129 posts) -
Why did you choose the worst time to sell your Wii (I mean from a gamer's perspective)? Metroid just came out, and Mario Galaxy and Brawl are coming out soon, not to mention a handful of other good games. If you held on to it this long, why not keep it?
#10 Posted by polishkid99 (4021 posts) -
i never knew anyone who has a wii and would want to sell it...
#11 Posted by eguan (47 posts) -

probably not much....

i got transformers for the wii through gamestop, cost $55 played it a hour decided it sucked too bad to keep

took it back the same day to same person. The data base they went by said $12 trade in was all it was worth

and that was on release day

#12 Posted by 16bitkevin (3962 posts) -
I'll buy it all for $230 :/
#13 Posted by black_steel_4u (904 posts) -
i just traded RE4 in yester day so i can buy metroid "loving it by the way" i gopt 16 dollers for RE4
#14 Posted by Galen20K (556 posts) -

Dont Sell it!!!!

Its SUCH a great SYstem!!!

#15 Posted by KenpachiSama (274 posts) -
Can I ask WHY you would want to trade in your Wii?
#16 Posted by rammstein874 (227 posts) -

Does anyone know the trade in value for a Wii with a classic controller, an extra wii remote and resident evil 4?mrxb0x360

Hey i work at Gamestop and your beat bet is not to trade thta in but you should sell it on ebay or somthing DONT TRADE IT!!! also dont sell it!!! Its great

#17 Posted by stevep63 (122 posts) -
If you're going to sell your Wii, I recommend going on eBay on the first or second week of December, because these things are going to be in BIG demand before Christmas (even more than they are now) and you should be able to get more than you paid for it then. See, Nintendo is not going to make enough of these things for even THIS Christmas!
#18 Posted by jensen_slipknot (2559 posts) -
classic