This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mushir123 (198 posts) -
Wouldn't it be cool if Nintendo made something so we could change the look of the main Wii screen. Maybe a black theme. Although I like the current look. It would be nice to be able to change it once in awhile. Thoughts?
#2 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -
Yeah it would be nice. The only thing I hate is the kiddy theme of the photo channel.
#3 Posted by toadster101 (12622 posts) -
It would be a nice feature to have, and it certainly wouldn't be hard to implement.
#4 Posted by mgreco_1988 (107 posts) -
Custom themes would be any easy addition to a firmware update. We will see. I would also like them to come out with more wii channels. i think they are a really awesome idea.
#5 Posted by Jaysonguy (37630 posts) -

Yeah it would be nice. The only thing I hate is the kiddy theme of the photo channel.lancea34

Huh?

Plain white background is kiddy?

#6 Posted by mgreco_1988 (107 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancea34"]Yeah it would be nice. The only thing I hate is the kiddy theme of the photo channel.Jaysonguy

Huh?

yea i dont know what they were talking about. the wii has a very clean look to it. its not kiddy at all.

#7 Posted by toadster101 (12622 posts) -
I don't even remember a white background, but from what I remember, nothing was kiddy about it. :?
#8 Posted by Chojuto (2908 posts) -
He said the kiddy theme of the PHOTO channel. And admittedly, it is a bit kiddy, but that's not what pisses me off the most. What really pisses me off about the photo channel is, it can play music, but you have to put it into slideshow to do it, AND it's the most unconvenient frustrating music player ever. It doesn't organize the songs by the folders you put them in on your SD card, it goes by alphabetical order, which might not be bad, EXCEPT FOR WHEN YOU HAVE THE TRACK NUMBER AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SONG!!!!! And, the freaking formats that are compatible with it are very unforgiving. First it was mp3, now they changed it so mp3 DOESN'T work but now AAC or something does, so basically they just made us convert all our songs. Wow. Thanks a lot. But hey it's just a dumb way to play music on the Wii. Not a big deal, you could just play music on your computer or ipod or whatever.
#9 Posted by Bass7 (6614 posts) -

Yeah Nintendo should add some customization, :P.

Maybe varying colors that "suit" you, have like Blue, Red, Pink, Goldish kind of color, White, idk xD.

I just want some more customization from Nintendo, should be to hard right? xP.

#10 Posted by firefox59 (4378 posts) -
What about being able to upload your own photos as background and stuff? That shouldn't be too hard right.
#11 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancea34"]Yeah it would be nice. The only thing I hate is the kiddy theme of the photo channel.Jaysonguy

Huh?

The graffiti is a bit kiddy. The pencils, the way you erase everything...

#12 Posted by Dark_Knight6 (16619 posts) -
Game-based themes would be nice.
#13 Posted by mushir123 (198 posts) -
I hope they do a firmware update where it is possible to do all this. It shouldn't be too hard to make.
#14 Posted by FF_X (7 posts) -

yeah

i think it would be cooler

:)

#15 Posted by ECG_24 (1653 posts) -

For all the people who say the photo channel is kiddie, what do you want? A mature photo channel? I don't think many people use it anyway.

it's the most unconvenient frustrating music player ever.Chojuto

It's not a music player. You're expecting too much if you think it is one.

#16 Posted by PikaPikaboo (170 posts) -
Hmm.... The interface could be a little more organized... I think IGN made an article about how the Wii's interface should look...
#17 Posted by mushir123 (198 posts) -

Hmm.... The interface could be a little more organized... I think IGN made an article about how the Wii's interface should look...PikaPikaboo

You got a link?

#18 Posted by Louis_Routledge (5355 posts) -

[QUOTE="PikaPikaboo"]Hmm.... The interface could be a little more organized... I think IGN made an article about how the Wii's interface should look...mushir123

Link or it didn't happen.

You got a link?

#19 Posted by ebayguy (1 posts) -
Yeah I think they need to update, it's alright but it could look better.
#20 Posted by Tuky06 (5026 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="lancea34"]Yeah it would be nice. The only thing I hate is the kiddy theme of the photo channel.lancea34

Huh?

The graffiti is a bit kiddy. The pencils, the way you erase everything...

LOL eraser rocket.
#22 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12810 posts) -
It would be fun, but won't happen.
#23 Posted by lex_in_the_moon (770 posts) -

It would be nice, it also probably won't happen.