Who's excited about the Wii U?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by mariokart64fan (19348 posts) -

the wait probably just got more longer for those on the east coast but hey im glad i dont live there i cant wait to play my wii u

with zombie u nintendoland codbo2 and nsmb u also gonna pick up 007 legends and a pro controller for it soon after i get it

#52 Posted by Alx1231 (527 posts) -

the wait probably just got more longer for those on the east coast but hey im glad i dont live there i cant wait to play my wii u

with zombie u nintendoland codbo2 and nsmb u also gonna pick up 007 legends and a pro controller for it soon after i get it

mariokart64fan
Why would that affect me getting the Wii U on the 18th?
#53 Posted by Totalgym9000 (1454 posts) -
First Nintendo console I have ever preordered, the other two took to long, and I like what nintendo has to offer, so getting the delux edition and Zombieu.
#54 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6505 posts) -
i really need to preorder some games. right now, i only have the wii u deluxe preordered.
#55 Posted by yokofox33 (29186 posts) -

I got to play with the system today at my local Gamestop. The WiiU pad is really sleek and the visuals were nice and sharp both on the TV and gamepad. Excitement level has heightened.

#56 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8092 posts) -
Target has wiiu preorder cards still. They also have Lego city preorder with a mini figure attached to card
#57 Posted by KBFloYd (12875 posts) -

[QUOTE="mariokart64fan"]

Alx1231

Why would that affect me getting the Wii U on the 18th?

hurricane sandy?

#58 Posted by GamespotSux_IKR (67 posts) -

I'm VERY excited!! The launch titles aren't blowing my mind. I'm just really wanting the system itself! Surprising to me, I've made some really wonderful friends on my 3DS using the Colors!3d Gallery. I'm looking foward to connecting with them on Wii U<(Jeez, that sounded like something Reggie would say) :\ heh, I wanna get on the nintendo network as soon as possible. Also wanna send my Wii shop stuff over to the U. I really wish Nintendo land had online multiplayer.. but it is a bonus, so I can't complain~

I'll get the Mario U. HD MARIO on my 46 inch SONY Bravia!!! [ ]