Which Eevee to evolve into which evolution in Black 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tybone25 (2 posts) -
I have 7 Eevees. One for each evolution. 1 level 10 with the dream world ability and rash nature. 4 level 19 with calm, bold, mild, and bashful natures. And 2 Level 18 with Naughty and mild natures. Which one should evolve into which evolution? The natures again are: Rash (+SpA, -SpD) Mild x2 (+SpA, -Def) Naughty (+Att, -Def) Bashful (Neutral) Bold (+Def, -Att) Calm (+SpD, -Att)
#2 Posted by towny_ (115 posts) -
[QUOTE="tybone25"]I have 7 Eevees. One for each evolution. 1 level 10 with the dream world ability and rash nature. 4 level 19 with calm, bold, mild, and bashful natures. And 2 Level 18 with Naughty and mild natures. Which one should evolve into which evolution? The natures again are: Rash (+SpA, -SpD) Mild x2 (+SpA, -Def) Naughty (+Att, -Def) Bashful (Neutral) Bold (+Def, -Att) Calm (+SpD, -Att)

A +SpA for Jolteon for sure.
#3 Posted by tybone25 (2 posts) -
Come on guys I need some help here. Please?
#4 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -
Google is your friend.
#5 Posted by rubber-chicken (2067 posts) -
rash: jolteon/espeon mild: jolteon/espeon naughty: flareon (make sure to give it physical attacks) bashful: anyone (I guess umbreon would be a good choice because it'd have a good balance of defensive and offensive stats) bold: glaceon (I would've said leafeon but the -Att isn't good for leafeon calm: umbreon Honestly, if you're not playing competitive it doesn't really matter in the long run because you'd be facing all types of Pokemon throughout the game and your EVs would be all over the place.
#7 Posted by spike6958 (4717 posts) -
[QUOTE="rubber-chicken"]rash: jolteon/espeon mild: jolteon/espeon naughty: flareon (make sure to give it physical attacks) bashful: anyone (I guess umbreon would be a good choice because it'd have a good balance of defensive and offensive stats) bold: glaceon (I would've said leafeon but the -Att isn't good for leafeon calm: umbreon Honestly, if you're not playing competitive it doesn't really matter in the long run because you'd be facing all types of Pokemon throughout the game and your EVs would be all over the place.

Yep, with the Eevee's you have this would be you best choice. Also I'd go for Mild for Jolteon and Rash for Espeon, as Jolteon would suffer more from the loss of the SpD.