What's your backlog look like?

#1 Edited by farrell2k (6376 posts) -

I have a backlog of games that will probably take me more than a year. I never owned a Wii, and I am kind of happy about that right now. :)

So far this year I have managed to finish:

New Super Mario Brothers U, Wind Waker, Arkham Origins, Star Wars the Force Unleashed, and I am making my way through New Super Mario Brothers. Add to this the great stuff coming out this year and next, and I have a feeling my WiiU with "no games" will have me booked for the rest of this generation.

Up next is probably ACII or the Force Unleashed II.

What about you guys?

#2 Posted by trugs26 (5589 posts) -

Backlogs develop so quickly. Even for my Wii U: Rayman Legends, Little Inferno, Dues Ex, The Wonderful 101, and ZombiU off the top of my head.

For 3DS, there are quite a few, but the big two are Fire Emblem Awakening and Bravely Default.

Then there is quite a bit for Wii. Can't remember them right now though.

#3 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4772 posts) -

All of the 3DS Ambassador games and Shin Megami Tensei IV. NSMBU, I gotta re-replay Wind Waker after accidentally deleting my file, Pikmin 3, Game and Wario, and Metroid Prime 2.

I'm too occupied with Monster Hunter. :(

#4 Posted by yokofox33 (29910 posts) -

Not good. It's super long and covers multiple consoles and handhelds.

#5 Posted by superbuuman (2904 posts) -

On Nintendo system its GC & Wii games to complete..there's other on PC, PS2 & PS3. Already completed all the Wii U games that I own...thinking about getting MH3U ..cause I remember so much time put with MHTri on Wii. Will tie me over till Bayo 2 comes :P

#6 Posted by ail_taco (120 posts) -

bunch of ds and 3ds games. sold all my regular wii games because i dont wanna deal with batteries....2 wii u games

#7 Posted by SolidGame_basic (17968 posts) -

you're never going to finish that

#8 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5978 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

Ha are you serious? That's a small as fuck backlog. http://backloggery.com/yoshiyogurt

I have 30-sum games left to play. Some people on that site have hundreds of unplayed games.

#9 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7496 posts) -

Off the top of my head...

• Epic Micky
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
  • Pandora's Tower
  • Golden Sun
  • Metroid Fusion
  • Lego: The Hobbit(this needs a patch. bad)
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted U

Buuuuuut, right now I'm busy with Xenoblade consuming my free time. I suppose the silver lining to losing all my saved data in the system transfer is that I'm encouraged to play my Wii library again.

#10 Edited by Star0 (443 posts) -

• NSLU
  • Rayman Legends
  • Pikmin 3
  • Windwaker HD
  • DK: Tropical Freeze
  • Super Mario 3D World

#11 Posted by outworld222 (2429 posts) -

Terrible 3DS wise. I have over 10 retail/retail like games that I have to tackle. I don't know how exactly.

#12 Posted by Kenny789 (10247 posts) -

Wii U:

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (ongoing)
  • Rayman Legends (only p[lay with friends or sister)
  • Super Mario 3D Land (almost done, only play when sister is free)
  • Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • The Wonderful 101
  • ZombiU

Wii:

• Xenoblade Chronicles (stopped halfway)
  • The Last Story

3DS

• Bravely Default (ongoing)
  • Project X Zone
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star (got bored of it)
  • Tales of the Abyss (almost done I think but got busy and stopped)

DS

• The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
#13 Edited by Josh5890 (1013 posts) -

I have gone through my backlog and narrowed things down to- 91 games I HAVE to play before the good Lord calls me up to heaven and 99 games that I would like to get to but they are not top priority. There is a lot more games that I have collected that I know I will most likely never touch.

P.S- Those are just my physical games. My digital backlog isn't much better.

#14 Edited by Bigboi500 (30095 posts) -

It's full for the rest of the year. Still have to finish Wind Waker HD, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Pandora's Tower and Bravely Default. Just got started on pretty much all of them and never managed to complete any of them yet.

I'm only getting a few new games for the rest of the year, so those games will be my focus along with Assassin's Creed Unity, Persona Q, Destiny and Dragon Age Inquisition for 2014.

#15 Posted by Smallville0608 (64 posts) -

It stands about 30 games or so. Never bothered by my backlog, I enjoy knowing they are readily available when I am ready to tackle them.

#16 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

Mine is ridiculous, but the only game I've purchased this year is Dark Souls 2 so I'm trying to work through it.

#17 Posted by PikminWorld (238 posts) -

Wii U: Tank! Tank! Tank! I shall get my moneys worth out of that game if it's the last thing I do! Darksiders 2 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate which I doubt I'll ever beat.

3DS: Splinter Cell 3D (almost done) and MGS 3D, and soon to come Mario Party Island Tour

Wii: (Trying to play the great Wii games I missed out over the gen) Okami and Sin and Punishment.

PC: Dark Souls 2, (oh nooooo) Dishonored, and Rage.

But, my backlog will soon enough be larger between all of these and my plans to eventually buy old games for like the GameCube, Xbox, PS2, and PS1.

#18 Edited by farrell2k (6376 posts) -

@YoshiYogurt said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Ha are you serious? That's a small as fuck backlog. http://backloggery.com/yoshiyogurt

I have 30-sum games left to play. Some people on that site have hundreds of unplayed games.

That's just my Wii/Wiiu backlog of the games I currently own. Just about everyone born in the 70s, like me, has many hundreds of games we never got a chance to play on every system that came since then. We're old farts now, so we just don't have the time to do it. :)

#19 Edited by Bardock47 (5320 posts) -

Wii

• Metroid other m (Currently playing)
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy (Just 2 and 3, I beat 1 a couple years ago)
  • Pikmin 2
  • Okami

Wii U

• LoZ: Wind Waker HD
  • Shovel Knight
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Mario World
  • Super mario bros (1,2, and 3)
  • F-zero
  • Kirby's Dreamland

3DS

• Star Fox 64 (Currently playing)
  • Metroid
  • Metroid 2

And then a few games on PS3 and PC, as well as a fair amount of old GC games.

#20 Edited by YoshiYogurt (5978 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@YoshiYogurt said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

That's just my Wii/Wiiu backlog of the games I currently own. Just about everyone born in the 70s, like me, has many hundreds of games we never got a chance to play on every system that came since then. We're old farts now, so we just don't have the time to do it. :)

II started with about 100 games I never played, but I stopped buying so much and now I'm down to around 30 after 2 years of work!

#21 Posted by PikachuDude860 (878 posts) -
  • Pikmin 3. (Wii U)
  • DKC: Tropical Freeze. (Wii U)
  • Mario 3D World. (Still have to 100%)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles. (Wii)
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. (3DS)
  • Metroid Prime 1, 2 and 3. (GC and Wii)

There is more, (on other systems) but I think that's enough.