What was or will be your first downloadable only game on the Wii U?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -
I haven't downloaded any games from the Wii U Store, but my first game will be The Cave. I just think that The Cave looks really interesting. I wanted to get Trine 2, but The Cave seems better.
#2 Posted by willsoonbegone (401 posts) -

Well my first download was Mighty Switch Force. I mainly got it because I was itching for something else to play on my new system and it had the highest score on metacritic. I enjoy it, but I cant see myself playing it over and over to beat those par times. Last week I picked up Little Inferno because it was on sale. I am loving it. There is something addictive and awesome about it. I would highly recommend checking it out while its on sale (look at some reviews to get an idea of what it is... its a pretty simplistic game but it has a way of hypnotizing you... well me at least).

It is cool that these digital games have been going on sale already. If Nano Assault Neo goes on sale I will pick it up since they have been pretty slow to add anything new.

#3 Posted by Sphensen (735 posts) -

Nano Assault was my first and it's a very fun shooter game

#4 Posted by manicfoot (2625 posts) -

Nano Assault was my first and it's a very fun shooter game

Sphensen

Mine too. It's a great game to play in short bursts and trying to improve your leaderboard ranking is really addictive. I also have Trine 2, but I've not had a lot of fun with it to be honest.

#5 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
Little Inferno of course.
#6 Posted by Euaggelistes (1826 posts) -

I bought Nano Assault Neo and Trine 2.

#7 Posted by AlmightyDerek (4144 posts) -

The only one I've downloaded is Trine 2 (I've downloaded several retail games so far). I already own Mighty Switch Force on the 3DS so I don't need it again. The only other 2 that I'm somewhat tempted in is Nano Assuault Neo and Little Inferno. From what I've heard though Little Inferno isn't really a game, so I don't if it's really worth the money.

#8 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -
Mine was Trine 2.
#9 Posted by DaBrainz (7627 posts) -
I plan on going DD only so my next Nintendo game purchase will be Pikman 3.
#10 Posted by FFCYAN (4925 posts) -

Nano Assault was my first and it's a very fun shooter gameSphensen
This. I have too many other things I want to spend my money on ATM. I prefer VC downloads still to Wii U downloads.

#11 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7179 posts) -

Trine 2, followed swiftly by Nano Assault and Little Inferno. All are excellent games.

#12 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
Trine 2. Nothing else matters.
#13 Posted by enrique_marrodz (2092 posts) -
Trine 2, and I'm pretty happy with it. I must admit graphics was the main selling point for me, but the game is actually pretty good. I intend to continue pushing the digital over retail as much as possible.
#14 Posted by bulby_g (1039 posts) -

Trine 2 is my first and only so far. I plan to pick up The Cave when it's out though and I might grab Puddle at some point.

#15 Posted by Sepewrath (28689 posts) -
Trine 2, loving it
#16 Posted by famicommander (8524 posts) -
I will never purchase a download-only title that has DRM of any sort. If I don't get a physical copy then I refuse to buy it unless it comes without DRM (see: Humble Indie Bundles, GOG).
#17 Posted by KBFloYd (13122 posts) -

i'm thinking about toki tori....we'll see.

#18 Posted by zombieeric (46 posts) -

I have Trine 2 now, which is just alright. I also want to get Little Inferno and potentially The Cave.

#19 Posted by Avatar_Taxidous (4314 posts) -
Little Inferno. Great game. Since then I also got Mighty Switch Force which is pretty cool, but not as addictive as Little Inferno.
#20 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4727 posts) -

Nothing that isn't a Virtual Console game.

#21 Posted by cbthedog (45 posts) -
Trine 2
#22 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -

Nano Assault Neo

#23 Posted by mariokart64fan (19377 posts) -

mighty switch force
nano assault neo first two
now i have
nano assault neo
mighty switch force
trine 2 directors cut
chasing aurora