I can't think of one I love most out of all the games, so I'll just name my favorites from each game:
- Ocarina of Time - Water Temple because I'm kind of a masochist.
- Majora's Mask - Stone Tower Temple because (again) I'm a masochist for brutal dungeons, and I loved the mystery of the dungeons, the boss Twinmold, and the upside-down shit that went on there.
- Wind Waker - Forbidden Forest, but mostly because I was never particularly impressed by that game's dungeons. I just liked the atmosphere of the Forbidden Forest.
- Twilight Princess - Arbitor's Grounds because it was creepy and foreboding.
- Skyward Sword - Pirate Shit or whatever it was called. I just really liked that dungeon for some reason.