is the pokemon type spread sheet balance in series? I play the games, but I haven't really notice it . The only ones I know have it bad are ice and dark types but I'm not sure why.
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: August 13, 2006
- Posts: 22121
- Member Since: February 19, 2008
- Posts: 4745
Right now, Ice types have gotten the short end of the stick. Their moves are great, but Ice types have difficulties surviving online.
I can see Dark types as well, but they're still useful against Ghost and Psychic. Too bad they're weak against Fairy.
Poor Weavile now has six weaknesses. :(
Grass also has a lot of weaknesses (5). Bug would have been more useful if Fairy didn't resist it.
- Member Since: February 25, 2004
- Posts: 15038
- Member Since: March 26, 2005
- Posts: 149
- Member Since: July 2, 2009
- Posts: 16729
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: January 13, 2006
- Posts: 10774