What do you actually do in Rayman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

camreeno360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 camreeno360
Member since 2005 • 6850 Posts
I don't get it. Is it some minigame based party game, like Mario Party? Do you actually walk around and do the whole platforming thing like in the other games? Really I don't get it. Either way I gotta rent it to give me something to do having played all the other games (well, good games). I don't understand what this game is about.
whothewu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 whothewu
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
It's a minigame game period.  However, it has a lot of charm in a very strange way and twisted humor.  And there is something oddly satisfying in throwing a plunger at the face of a deranged and deformed bunny.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

Its a bunch of crazy a** minigames and its absolutly hilarious. There are lots of plungers involved and even more severly maimed or beaten rabbits(rabbids). You do stuff like throw a cow. dance with rabbids (a simple rythim game using flicks from the remote and nunchuck. and Shoot lots of rabbids in the face with plungers. I really like the game

creativeminded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 creativeminded
Member since 2005 • 1729 Posts
have and love the game but its more of a party game then solo (its fun by yourself but after you complete it you wont go back often unless u have friends over).
jdmpastor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 jdmpastor
Member since 2003 • 664 Posts
This game is very humorous.

You play through mini games each "in game" day to work toward freedom.  There are quite a few mini games to play through and they are loads of fun.