What 3DS games are you most looking forward to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by KBFloYd (13676 posts) 9 months, 10 days ago

Poll: What 3DS games are you most looking forward to? (26 votes)

Monster hunter 4 ultimate 31%
Kirby triple deluxe 15%
professor Layton Azran Legacy 12%
yoshi's new island 15%
pokemon battle trozei 12%
Disney magical World 4%
Mario Golf World Tour 12%
Conception 2 (atlus) 12%
Super Smash Bros 42%
Professor layton vs Ace Attorny 27%
Other (let me know in the comments) 19%

vote on you're most wanted...

#1 Posted by yokofox33 (29695 posts) -

Mario Golf is my most anticipated. I can't express how much I loved the N64 and Gamecube versions of the game.

Also looking forward to Kirby, Super Smash Bros. and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I love my 3DS.

#2 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10891 posts) -

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and then Super Smash Bros.

#3 Posted by Raptor_Herc (223 posts) -

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy as well as Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright for me.

Honourable mention: SSB4 3DS

On the eShop front, I am also looking forward to Ironfall as well as Shovel Knight 3DS.

#4 Posted by svm128 (376 posts) -

Layton vs Ace Attorney and Super Smash Bros.

#5 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1355 posts) -

For this year, so far all I see that I want for the 3DS is Smash Bros and Kirby Triple Deluxe. But MH4U is on my list to, though that's early 2015.

#6 Edited by Tokeism (2333 posts) -

Most:

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

Others:

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Super Smash Bros. 3ds

#7 Posted by HowlingLotus (420 posts) -

Mario Golf & Professor Layton off the top of my head are my most anticipated. Kirby looks like fun, but haven't seen enough new stuff to get super excited about (although I will end up buying it anyways).

#8 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4763 posts) -

Words can not describe how excited I become whenever a new Monster Hunter game is announced. MH4U is an automatic #1 in my hype list. Next is Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney because I've been wanting that game since it was first announced. I can't believe it's been four years. Smash Bros is my third most anticipated 3DS game. I'm buying both versions and I'm looking forward to the Wii U version slightly more than the 3DS version, and my hype for it has be inconsistent recently.

#9 Posted by benleslie5 (7845 posts) -

Layton VS Phoenix Wright

#10 Edited by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

To be honest none of this list, I'd say Smash Bros but I'll be getting it for Wii U, however I still have to buy Bravely Default.

#11 Posted by Zassimick (6559 posts) -

I'm a lot more excited for Kirby: Triple Deluxe than I thought I would be. Looks like a lot of fun.

The other games I'm excited for are of course Super Smash Bros 3DS and surprisingly Pokémon Battle Trozei. :P

#12 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11352 posts) -

Easily Smash Bros is number one. But also :

Shovel Knight

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Treasurenauts

1001 Spikes

Mario Golf

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton

Persona Q

Monster Hunter 4

Yoshi's Island

#13 Posted by Articuno76 (18823 posts) -

I'm getting a 3DS next week and now I think about it...I don't know about a single game coming out for the system that I'm deeply interested in...odd...

I'm curious to see how Rodea the Sky Soldier pans out. The game looks like an interesting mix of Nights meets Panzer Dragoon.

#14 Posted by Nuck81 (5856 posts) -

Mario Golf Pre-ordered

#15 Edited by SadPSPAddict (5461 posts) -

Mario Golf - so cannot wait! Looks great and can see it being a time sink for me :)

#16 Edited by MirkoS77 (7503 posts) -

Metroid.

Yes, it will eventually come out. It will damnit.