This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 18, 2005
- Posts: 14834
- Member Since: April 24, 2005
- Posts: 1350
I just read the entire review, I can't believe Jeff gave it a 9.1schoony_5
Yeah. It's unbelievable. I remember someone once saying "Jeff should spend a little more time playing the actual games and a little less time eating snacks!"
Well, I guess this time he actually played the game. I'm not sure how it was possible with him eating all those snacks, though.
- Member Since: August 8, 2003
- Posts: 650
- Member Since: February 18, 2005
- Posts: 2412
Totally doesn't deserve the 9.1, I'd definitely give it a 7/10. It's funny, yeah, but the games are far too easy and get old way too fast. Plus the game is so darn short.quiksilver022I would have to agree. A 9.1 is to high. This game deserves at least an 8. Great game but a short SP experience. Oh well there's always MP to look forward to.
- Member Since: January 30, 2006
- Posts: 1002
- Member Since: March 17, 2004
- Posts: 1818
- Member Since: January 20, 2007
- Posts: 21
pick up & play
variety of mini games
in a word - short.
Whilst the game has replay value its not a game you can play everyday - there's just not enough their. I'd like to see some of the mini games extended but other than that this game's great. It's great fun to play & anyone can enjoy it.
I'd give it a 9.5 for gameplay, 9 for graphics & a 7 for longevity - overall an 8.25
- Member Since: May 15, 2004
- Posts: 46
- Member Since: November 7, 2005
- Posts: 533
- Member Since: January 15, 2007
- Posts: 8
- Member Since: January 18, 2007
- Posts: 1032