Virtual Games Gone, when buying a new Wii or when one wii does not work no more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bucharifique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bucharifique
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts

Now Ive downloaded Virtual Games obivously and my question is if I get a new system will there be some way to register another system on nintendo.com which only allows you to register one wii system and they cannot be transfered by SD cards because I have tried! For whether I get a new wii cause I want 2 maybe when the black one ever comes out or if my nintendo ever dies which I doubt!

Any answers?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts
Virtual Console games can only be on one Wii.
You can however move them to a new system you own to stay permanently if you contact Nintendo
Crisis_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Crisis_Eye
Member since 2006 • 1554 Posts
Virtual Console games can only be on one Wii.
You can however move them to a new system you own to stay permanently if you contact NintendoJaysonguy
Yup, but only if you have Wi-Fi i think. You tell them the # of your old consle with the VC games on it and then tell them the new # and theyll transfer all of the data over.
Bucharifique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Bucharifique
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts
oK oK
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Virtual Console games can only be on one Wii.
You can however move them to a new system you own to stay permanently if you contact NintendoCrisis_Eye
Yup, but only if you have Wi-Fi i think. You tell them the # of your old consle with the VC games on it and then tell them the new # and theyll transfer all of the data over.

Why would Wi-Fi matter?

solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#6 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts

[QUOTE="Crisis_Eye"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Virtual Console games can only be on one Wii.
You can however move them to a new system you own to stay permanently if you contact Nintendoreggie186

Why would Wi-Fi matter?

I think they would let you download everything back, but you'd need internet access to get VC games anyhow.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="reggie186"]

[QUOTE="Crisis_Eye"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]Virtual Console games can only be on one Wii.
You can however move them to a new system you own to stay permanently if you contact NintendosolidsnakeEx3

Why would Wi-Fi matter?

I think they would let you download everything back, but you'd need internet access to get VC games anyhow.

Right.