Vc Wii game should I get??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

silver_986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 silver_986
Member since 2006 • 750 Posts
Im planning to use my mom's credit card if thats ok w/ her to buy 2000 wii points and do i need a classic controller?? Is there gonna be donkey country tomm???? I need help!!! What game should I get??
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
DKC whenever that is. Or if you cant wait get SMW. They work with GC controller, but not good with SMW.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

I would say wait until tomorrow to see what comes out.

If you have a GC controller, that will work for almost all VC games (the classic controller will work with all of them, but as of now is useless if you have a GC controller).

gonzalezj1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gonzalezj1
Member since 2004 • 1965 Posts

If you have a GC controller, that will work for almost all VC games (the classic controller will work with all of them, but as of now is useless if you have a GC controller).

reggie186
I wouldn't say that the classic controller is useless right now. It may be essentially unnecessary, but it feels more natural to use on the older games than the GC controller.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
[QUOTE="reggie186"]

gonzalezj1
I wouldn't say that the classic controller is useless right now. It may be essentially unnecessary, but it feels more natural to use on the older games than the GC controller.

I would like to buy it one day. Heck I might just buy it used because its not worth the price they are asking for. Of course ill clean it with bleach afterwards :P
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
mario 64, super mario world, zelda, zelda:alttp, bomberman
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="reggie186"]

gonzalezj1

I agree. I love my classic controller.

gonzales1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gonzales1
Member since 2003 • 2591 Posts
[QUOTE="reggie186"]

gonzalezj1

LOL! I thought that was me for a second.  But yeah I agree with you.
FLYmeatwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 FLYmeatwad
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts
Wait till tomorrow if you really want DKC because there's a strong chance it'll be there. If not it'll be there in a week. However regaurding the credit card, just know that permission is for children. People like FLYmeatwad take their mom's credit card while she's passed out and buy upwards of 1,000,000 points with it.