Ubisoft Holding Back Wii U Game Until Sales Improve

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (654 posts) -

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_ubisoft_admits_to_holding_back_completed_wii_u_game_until_sales_improve

Well, at least he was honest.

#2 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4734 posts) -

I'm not surprised but I'm glad they finally admitted it. Their decline in support has been noticeable.

#3 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8424 posts) -

It's kind of funny. People say wiiu need 3rd party support before they will buy and 3rd party's want people to buy before they support. Nintendo has done a pretty good job alone getting good games out for wiiu.

#4 Posted by superbuuman (2757 posts) -

Eh stupid move.

#5 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11644 posts) -

Atleast he's not being a condescending lying ass !

I respect that.... Its just insulting to my intelligence when they make some shit up.... Its even more insulting when gamers believe it.

#6 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26127 posts) -

Really hope it's a ZombiU sequel even though there's no chance of that happening. It's probably some party/F2P Rabbids game. Still want to know what it is.

#7 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7325 posts) -

I respect that.... Its just insulting to my intelligence when they make some shit up.... Its even more insulting when gamers believe it.

I agree. I would much rather have someone be up front about why they're not releasing something for the platform. It's irritating when publishers make stupid excuses and jump from one to the next.

*cough*EA*cough*

#8 Edited by Jaysonguy (37630 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

I agree. I would much rather have someone be up front about why they're not releasing something for the platform. It's irritating when publishers make stupid excuses and jump from one to the next.

*cough*EA*cough*

You mean how EA is right in skipping the Wii U? How Nintendo had every chance to have them as a partner but refused? How Jack Tretton himself said that without sports your console will fail? Oddly enough Tretton secured deals with EA that helped that other console launch with the majority of sales from FIFA and Madden and look to do it again this year.

#9 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (11644 posts) -

@Jaysonguy

Wii Sports is a sport ! :p