Transfer my miis to a SD card ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NESGuy83 (118 posts) -
Can I transfer all my Mii information to a SD Card and download to my friend's Wii ? What about any other information besides the saved game data ?
#2 Posted by danger_ranger95 (5584 posts) -

your Mii's are saved to your Wiimote. (not sure how many you can save to it, but I believe it's 5 or 6). goto your Mii page, and select which Mii's you want to take with you, save it to your remote, and SYNC your Wiimote to your friends Wii.

#3 Posted by NESGuy83 (118 posts) -
ok, can I then transfer them to his Wii so that they will stay there ?
#4 Posted by andrewham7 (440 posts) -

yes... they will stay to whichever wii you transfer them to

#5 Posted by musicman748 (2754 posts) -
oh and you can hold 10 miis on a remote
#6 Posted by NESGuy83 (118 posts) -
they wont have your save game data though right ? This might be a stupid question, but whenever you add a person to play something on Wii, it says never to delete the character or you will lose your save game data. It would be cool if the save data goes too. I am wanting to store my Wii Sports statitistics on my friends as well so that if I progress on his, then it will add points to my current total, instead of going through and trying to get a perfect 300 on his as well as Pro Status.
#7 Posted by andrewham7 (440 posts) -

they wont have your save game data though right ? This might be a stupid question, but whenever you add a person to play something on Wii, it says never to delete the character or you will lose your save game data. It would be cool if the save data goes too. I am wanting to store my Wii Sports statitistics on my friends as well so that if I progress on his, then it will add points to my current total, instead of going through and trying to get a perfect 300 on his as well as Pro Status.NESGuy83

you cant transfer wii sports statistics, when you transfer a mii, its just like you downloaded it from the check mii out channel

#8 Posted by doctores143 (3014 posts) -
Make sure the mii's are the way you like them though because you cant edit mii's unless you made them on the same wii console.
#9 Posted by shpru (1 posts) -
My WII's hard drive is broken and it will cost more to fix it than it costs to replace it. Can I transfer my mii characters to a SD card and download them into a new WII?
#10 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -
oh and you can hold 10 miis on a remotemusicman748
Indeed.