trade in value for ds lite

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -

wat is the trade in value for a ds lite? thank you

#2 Posted by kuabarra (295 posts) -
I'm afraid only $1, but i'll be a sport and give you $2
#3 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -

bump. somone with a real answer please.

#4 Posted by _Pinbot_ (1062 posts) -

Probably $10 - $15 in store credit. But you know what would be a better idea, just call the store and ask them. They will know the definite answer. ;)

#5 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -

$10-$15 dollars in store wtf are u smokin. thanks alot guyz -_-

#6 Posted by nZiFFLe (1481 posts) -
i called my local eb games, and they said anywhere between 60-90 store credit depending on the condition.
#7 Posted by auron9000 (825 posts) -

thanks

#8 Posted by tnfaith (149 posts) -

i called my local eb games, and they said anywhere between 60-90 store credit depending on the condition.nZiFFLe

somethin like that

i don't trust these trade-ins..

#9 Posted by Hibbert- (38 posts) -

You guys are unlucky in Australia if you trade in your DSlite you get the DSi for about half price.

#11 Posted by rgsniper1 (9350 posts) -

Well the first thing I would say is call the store yourself. You'll get the most reliable answer that way. Beyond that it's $45.00 in working condition with no cracks or anything and right now they are giving an extra $25.00 (I believe this is only if applied towards a new system but I'm not sure). Anyway, $70.00.

If you have cracks or any defects they will take off $25.00.

#12 Posted by Flame_Killa (534 posts) -

You guys are unlucky in Australia if you trade in your DSlite you get the DSi for about half price.

Hibbert-
They'll probably have that here too after the DSi has been out for awhile.
#13 Posted by Chaay (315 posts) -
I recently traded mine in. It's $50 and an extra $25 if the trade-in deal is still running. However with the DSi being released soon I expect the value to drop a little.
#14 Posted by darkwolfyboy (610 posts) -

If you live near GameStop, you can get like 80 bucks (if in good condt.)

#15 Posted by nZiFFLe (1481 posts) -

I recently traded mine in. It's $50 and an extra $25 if the trade-in deal is still running. However with the DSi being released soon I expect the value to drop a little.Chaay

is this deal only offered in US? any1 in canada got this deal?

#16 Posted by garathe_den (1287 posts) -

Hibbert-

Well Australia isn't the luckiest place for gaming, what with their idiotic OFCL and all

#17 Posted by magitekk (3959 posts) -

Probably $10 - $15 in store credit. But you know what would be a better idea, just call the store and ask them. They will know the definite answer. ;)

_Pinbot_

The gamestop you're goin' to better have it's ass sued