Today is the official release date for DKCR 3D!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BaddyGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BaddyGames
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I think the original one for gameboy advance will be better though.
Avatar image for enrique_marrodz
enrique_marrodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 enrique_marrodz
Member since 2003 • 2107 Posts
I think the original one for gameboy advance will be better though.BaddyGames
Retro Studios games is simply awesome. I liked the original ones but they are not even close to this one, IMO. There are already some reviews and, as far as I can tell, they are very positive. Wii's version was great so there's no reason to think otherwise from this one too.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
[QUOTE="BaddyGames"]I think the original one for gameboy advance will be better though.enrique_marrodz
Retro Studios games is simply awesome. I liked the original ones but they are not even close to this one, IMO. There are already some reviews and, as far as I can tell, they are very positive. Wii's version was great so there's no reason to think otherwise from this one too.

Honestly if this guy is the same person I've seen posting on here before about this game, I have a feeling that he doesn't know what the game actually is. He seems to be under the impression that this game is a remake of the original DKC (or rather a remake of the Gameboy version) when it's actually a completely different game, with this been a port of 4th title in the DKC series, DKCR which was originally released for the Wii, but with extra levels and content.
Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
I love this game but, man, I wish they would have included the Kremlings. So much cooler than the Tikis. Also, how was this theme not included? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQU7ml26JVM Sorry, I'm a bit of a fanboy of the original but Retro did great!
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Got the game Friday and just started playing it. Looks great and plays great but the control methods are a bit strange. The whole butoton layout changes depending if you're playing with the D pad or the circle pad.
Abagnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Abagnam
Member since 2013 • 122 Posts
Got the game Friday and just started playing it. Looks great and plays great but the control methods are a bit strange. The whole butoton layout changes depending if you're playing with the D pad or the circle pad.Kaze_no_Mirai
I agree with you... this is the unique significant problem... Anyway, the game is great and i am having a lot of fun with it