Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Coming to North America!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by bbkkristian (14911 posts) -
#2 Posted by spike6958 (4681 posts) -
That's nice, but what about Europe?
#3 Posted by bbkkristian (14911 posts) -
That's nice, but what about Europe?spike6958
Yes. I had to search that up myself, that link didn't have it. :P
#4 Posted by lazyathew (3748 posts) -

I wasn't expecting it to come out here either. That's cool.

#5 Posted by Gary4safc (66 posts) -

this game has been confirmed for the UK aswell. I am very happy thank you sooo much Square. Now how about that ff7 3ds remake too :)

#6 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

Good news. I knew it was only a matter of time.

#7 Posted by Minishdriveby (10155 posts) -
Cool it looks like an interesting rhythm game.
#8 Posted by savebattery (3626 posts) -
Excellent news. Can't wait for both this and Rhythm Thief.
#9 Posted by TankZorz (1836 posts) -
Yay! I guess that petition really was useless.
#10 Posted by ecolon62 (114 posts) -

Cant wait to get that!

#11 Posted by spike6958 (4681 posts) -

[QUOTE="spike6958"]That's nice, but what about Europe?bbkkristian
Yes. I had to search that up myself, that link didn't have it. :P

OK, this is awesome. Final Fantasy has some of the best music ever, even XII and XIII are great in that department (though I personally liked XII anyway). I've never played Rhythm games outside of Guitar Hero (and then I've only played World Tour and that was a demo in GAME, may they Rest in Peace.), but this will be a day one buy, in fact I'm off to look for somewhere I can pre-order it...my first 3DS pre-order :D

#12 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
i kept telling everyone it was going to come over because square localizes just about everything nowdays
#13 Posted by lionelzhang (12 posts) -

this game has been confirmed for the UK aswell. I am very happy thank you sooo much Square. Now how about that ff7 3ds remake too :)

Gary4safc
or dq7
#14 Posted by lazyathew (3748 posts) -

i kept telling everyone it was going to come over because square localizes just about everything nowdayselbert_b_23
Perhaps, but this is such a bizarre concept that got a lot of bad reception from fans over here as soon as it was announced. So I wasn't sure.

Plus, they still didn't say anything about a western release for Type-0, and they are already working on an HD remake in japan for the Vita.

#15 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -

[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i kept telling everyone it was going to come over because square localizes just about everything nowdayslazyathew

Perhaps, but this is such a bizarre concept that got a lot of bad reception from fans over here as soon as it was announced. So I wasn't sure.

Plus, they still didn't say anything about a western release for Type-0, and they are already working on an HD remake in japan for the Vita.

last year ago square said that they are working on the psp version and a vita enhanced version for america people are just sick of waiting for it
#16 Posted by Gary4safc (66 posts) -

[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i kept telling everyone it was going to come over because square localizes just about everything nowdayslazyathew

When I first saw this game months ago I was thinking I need this now! The music in Final Fantasy games are just amazing. The old game music was my favourite from 7-10 series It can't be beaten imo
#17 Posted by lazyathew (3748 posts) -

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

[QUOTE="elbert_b_23"]i kept telling everyone it was going to come over because square localizes just about everything nowdaysGary4safc

When I first saw this game months ago I was thinking I need this now! The music in Final Fantasy games are just amazing. The old game music was my favourite from 7-10 series It can't be beaten imo

Yeah, I thought the same thing, lol. But most people I see say the idea is just stupid. To be honest, I'm extremely surprised about all the positve commentsI am seeing in this thread!

EDIT: I think the best music is from Final Fantasy IV though! lol. With X in a very close second, then VII. :)

#18 Posted by Sepewrath (28672 posts) -
As expected, good to see it confirmed though. I think its an interesting concept.
#19 Posted by drummer131 (3210 posts) -

I was so worried that it was going to become a Japanese exclusive. Now, I can't contain my excitement.

I hope we get the DLC tracks, too. I want some Cosmo Canyon!