The Off Topic Lounge: End of All Things Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#451 Posted by ChikaraShref (4721 posts) -
i expected better from you, Jason. son, i am disappoint.
#452 Posted by Jaysonguy (37555 posts) -

i expected better from you, Jason. son, i am disappoint.ChikaraShref

It's a bot, I know

I'm on the phone with Best Buy trying to get a refund, not on my A game yet this morning

#453 Posted by ChikaraShref (4721 posts) -

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]i expected better from you, Jason. son, i am disappoint.Jaysonguy

It's a bot, I know

I'm on the phone with Best Buy trying to get a refund, not on my A game yet this morning

haha. i'll excuse it then. what're you trying to get a refund on?
#454 Posted by Jaysonguy (37555 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]i expected better from you, Jason. son, i am disappoint.ChikaraShref

It's a bot, I know

2 things actually, just got off the phone

1. Bought Marvel Superhero Squad from Best Buy for 9.99 and a few days later it dropped to 4.99 and needed a price adjustment

2. Bought Sly Cooper collection for 11.99 and it was supposed to be here by Christmas but it wasn't so they gave it to me for free, KINDA. See I bought it before Christmas and the credit was supposed to come in right after Christmas and I'm still waiting.

What I was doing is calling Best Buy up and saying "hey how about you start on working my return and price adjustment since it's been a month" and the Sly one went through but the Marvel Superhero Squad one is too old so it needed to be sent to another department and we'll see if their "promo" department can help.

#455 Posted by ChikaraShref (4721 posts) -

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

It's a bot, I know

Jaysonguy

2 things actually, just got off the phone

1. Bought Marvel Superhero Squad from Best Buy for 9.99 and a few days later it dropped to 4.99 and needed a price adjustment

2. Bought Sly Cooper collection for 11.99 and it was supposed to be here by Christmas but it wasn't so they gave it to me for free, KINDA. See I bought it before Christmas and the credit was supposed to come in right after Christmas and I'm still waiting.

What I was doing is calling Best Buy up and saying "hey how about you start on working my return and price adjustment since it's been a month" and the Sly one went through but the Marvel Superhero Squad one is too old so it needed to be sent to another department and we'll see if their "promo" department can help.

yeah, dealing with their customer service can be a pain. i remember when i got my tv, it took over a freakin month to get it. and that's because i got fed up and just got a friend of mine who works at one talk to the right people to get it for the price advertised online and pick it up from in the store. who knows how long it would've taken otherwise.
#456 Posted by roboccs (6927 posts) -
BEST version of this song in any Zelda game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeMw7t9_C8&feature=BFa&list=PLE1BEDE90903FAA7D&lf=results_main I know it has been in more recent Zelda games but this version sounds the best to me. I remember when I was young playing ALttP, this was always my favorite song. I was reminded of it playing the GBA version recently. I beat the Crystal Palace and got this song... goosebumps. I forgot how good it sounded on the SNES.
#457 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

I got extremely drunk last night.

Ended up puking on my bed........

I wanted my gf to be there...

But she wasn't.....she's away in college.

#458 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

GreekGameManiac
On the bed? Or in the puke?
#459 Posted by Jaysonguy (37555 posts) -

[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

meetroid8

Both?

If he threw up on the bed then there's no way to have one without the other

#460 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -
[QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

meetroid8

i lol'd
#461 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

BEST version of this song in any Zelda game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeMw7t9_C8&feature=BFa&list=PLE1BEDE90903FAA7D&lf=results_main I know it has been in more recent Zelda games but this version sounds the best to me. I remember when I was young playing ALttP, this was always my favorite song. I was reminded of it playing the GBA version recently. I beat the Crystal Palace and got this song... goosebumps. I forgot how good it sounded on the SNES.roboccs
My favorite version of that song is the Skyward Sword main theme, which is that song backwards of course. It works as both a driving epic theme and a slower, more emotional theme.... I love it.

#462 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="GreekGameManiac"]

alexh_99

i lol'd

Yeah,very funny...

I just wish she was there to hold me..

#463 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="meetroid8"] On the bed? Or in the puke?GreekGameManiac

i lol'd

Yeah,very funny...

I just wish she was there to hold me..

the way you worded it, made it sound like you wanted your girlfriend to be in the puke. how is she doing by the way? all better?
#464 Posted by roboccs (6927 posts) -

[QUOTE="roboccs"]BEST version of this song in any Zelda game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeMw7t9_C8&feature=BFa&list=PLE1BEDE90903FAA7D&lf=results_main I know it has been in more recent Zelda games but this version sounds the best to me. I remember when I was young playing ALttP, this was always my favorite song. I was reminded of it playing the GBA version recently. I beat the Crystal Palace and got this song... goosebumps. I forgot how good it sounded on the SNES.JordanElek

My favorite version of that song is the Skyward Sword main theme, which is that song backwards of course. It works as both a driving epic theme and a slower, more emotional theme.... I love it.

I didn't know the Skyward Sword theme was that song backwards. Next time I play I'll listen for it. I do like that song.
#465 Posted by DDRMom (1360 posts) -
[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"]How long have you guys had your current avatars? I've had mine forever and I suddenly feel like changing it. Jason, I still think the rabbids one you had a long time ago was a million times better than the dumb cat one you have now. :P And a bunch of y'all changed your avy's. I feel lost here.

Did you change your signature? I've had the same avatar since I joined. Boring I know but it goes with the name, which I can't change. So I've been cruising around GS on my Sony tablet (which I love, did I say that yet :) ) reading the different threads about the new console and its tablet and I had a brain wave. Is it possible, with only a few software updates, that Sony could beat Nintendo to the punch with a tablet controller? I'm not saying I've heard rumors to the effect that this will happen I'm just saying its possible that they could go that route. One of the last updates allowed me to sync my ps3 controller to my tablet and play ps store titles with it and I can merge my psn account, although that's something I haven't done yet so I can't say how well that works. What do you guys think? Plausible or not?
#466 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Holy crap, Kirby's Return To Dreamland sold over 1.2million units :O I didn't know Kirby was that popular still haha.

Actually, just saw that Epic yarn is at like 1.5 milion too, WHAT? Surprising numbers, at least to me lol.

#467 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

the way you worded it, made it sound like you wanted your girlfriend to be in the puke. how is she doing by the way? all better?alexh_99

Yes,for now.

Thanks.

#468 Posted by Jaysonguy (37555 posts) -

Holy crap, Kirby's Return To Dreamland sold over 1.2million units :O I didn't know Kirby was that popular still haha.

Actually, just saw that Epic yarn is at like 1.5 milion too, WHAT? Surprising numbers, at least to me lol.

WreckEm711

I have both of them

People buy the games I like

#469 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -
Went to a celebrit car show today, got to see a bond car, the smokey and the bandit car, and got to sit in the delorean used in back to the future!
#470 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -
Went to a celebrit car show today, got to see a bond car, the smokey and the bandit car, and got to sit in the delorean used in back to the future!WreckEm711
What was the flux capacitor doing?
#471 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -
[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]Went to a celebrit car show today, got to see a bond car, the smokey and the bandit car, and got to sit in the delorean used in back to the future!JordanElek

Fluxing? :P it was on as were all the lights and bells and whistles with steam coming out the back :D
#472 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

[QUOTE="JordanElek"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]Went to a celebrit car show today, got to see a bond car, the smokey and the bandit car, and got to sit in the delorean used in back to the future!WreckEm711

Fluxing?

Dingdingding.

I finished Super Mario 3D Land 100% today, after much swearing and irrational decisions. I accidentally started the final level with Luigi instead of Mario, and for some reason I decided to just keep at it until I beat it with him, even though his controls are TERRIBLE for a level that requires that kind of precision. It took me about 50 tries.

Then I ALMOST beat it on the first try with a small Mario but failed at literally the last jump before smooth sailing. Then I beat it about 15 tries later.

I also never went to a mushroom house for a powerup because I wanted to feel like I had totally mastered the game. If you can beat that last level with both characters without any powerups, I think you can safely say you've mastered it.

#473 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

Hey jordan, stop playing mutant mudd and come play mario kart

#474 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

Hey jordan, stop playing mutant mudd and come play mario kart

alexh_99
lol, I'll join your game now. If anyone else wants to play, post here or join us and we might be able to play in the community for once.
#475 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -

4511-0577-1811

I'll try my best! :P

ANIMEguy10034

2878-9615-2343 i added you bothalexh_99
Added you guys. Mine is: 0516 - 7294 - 2711

#476 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"] [QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

[QUOTE="ANIMEguy10034"]

4511-0577-1811

I'll try my best! :P

Haziqonfire

2878-9615-2343 i added you bothalexh_99
Added you guys. Mine is: 0516 - 7294 - 2711

come join our game.

#477 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

Damn blue shell!

I had that race!

#478 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

Damn blue shell!

I had that race!

alexh_99
LOL, perfect timing for me to take first though. :P
#479 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

I wish I could play some Mario Kart with you guys but I'm getting connection errors which is strange since I've been playing Revelation's raid mode online without much problems... :(

#480 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

I wish I could play some Mario Kart with you guys but I'm getting connection errors which is strange since I've been playing Revelation's raid mode online without much problems... :(

lancea34
Bah. I was going to say we should go into the community since we have five people.
#481 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancea34"]

JordanElek

Bah. I was going to say we should go into the community since we have five people.

I'm in the community now. You guys should join. :)

66-6707-7752-1017

#482 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

[QUOTE="JordanElek"][QUOTE="lancea34"]

JordanElek

I'm in the community now. You guys should join. :)

66-6707-7752-1017

Ok, I'm in. :)

#483 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

Ok, I'm in. :)

lancea34

Let's wait a bit for Alex. Someone yell at him!

#484 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -

Psst ... Alex!

Join the community! D:

#485 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

lol, sorry. I refreshed the page and didn't realize that a new page was created

#486 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

Psst ... Alex!

Join the community! D:

Haziqonfire
Well he can join the next cup if he sees this.
#487 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

Psst ... Alex!

Join the community! D:

JordanElek
Well he can join the next cup if he sees this.

a second late. Oh well, only takes like 10 minutes anyway
#488 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

I changed my Wi-fi protection to WPA2. I've read it should stop the connection errors. I hope it works. :D

#489 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -

I changed my Wi-fi protection to WPA2. I've read it should stop the connection errors. I hope it works. :D

lancea34

Really?

Hm - I should change mine.

#490 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

lancea34
i added you. my fc is 2878-9615-2343
#491 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

[QUOTE="lancea34"]

alexh_99

Alex! It's been too long! Last time I've seen you was when you were hosting the "Official Quotes of the Week. :D

I still remember when bob_newman used to host it. I wonder if someone's still hosting it today. :P

#492 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexh_99"][QUOTE="lancea34"]

lancea34

Alex! It's been too long! Last time I've seen you was when you were hosting the "Official Quotes of the Week. :D

Lol, that was awhile ago. I usually just post in this lounge now, nothing interesting happens elsewhere.

#493 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -
Holy crap, I feel like apologizing after that finish. :lol:
#494 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

@#!$

from first to last

#495 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

Y I NO WIN? :(

#496 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -
Fun times. :)
#497 Posted by alexh_99 (5378 posts) -

Yes it was fun. Good way to procrastinate doing homework.

Same time next sunday?

#498 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

Sure! :D

#499 Posted by JordanElek (17759 posts) -

Same time next sunday?

alexh_99

Hopefully. This is the first Sunday that more than two people have been around at this time. :o

#500 Posted by lancea34 (6912 posts) -

[QUOTE="alexh_99"]

Same time next sunday?

JordanElek

Hopefully. This is the first Sunday that more than two people have been around at this time. :o

I was able to join thanks to the 3DS showing me you guys were playing. :P