The Last Story=0)

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

*off topic* would anyone care to compare FF 12 to Xenoblade? Thank you!AtelierFan

Final Fantasy 12 was bad, Xenoblade isn't? :P

#52 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"]*off topic* would anyone care to compare FF 12 to Xenoblade? Thank you!WreckEm711

Yikes! I Actually liked FF12 :) But I know it has it's detractors. Either way, thanks for the feedback :)
#53 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"]*off topic* would anyone care to compare FF 12 to Xenoblade? Thank you!AtelierFan

Yikes! I Actually liked FF12 :) But I know it has it's detractors. Either way, thanks for the feedback :)

Lol I'm just yanking your chain, I didn't play much into FF12 so I can't really tell, I was put off by the license system.. Xenoblade is a lot bigger scale than FF12,

#54 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

Lol I'm just yanking your chain, I didn't play much into FF12 so I can't really tell, I was put off by the license system.. Xenoblade is a lot bigger scale than FF12,

HA! Yank away! Wait a second... But seriously, XB is bigger than FF12!? Omg! I'm still looking forward to it.
#55 Posted by iHarlequin (1789 posts) -

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"] Yikes! I Actually liked FF12 :) But I know it has it's detractors. Either way, thanks for the feedback :)AtelierFan

HA! Yank away! Wait a second... But seriously, XB is bigger than FF12!? Omg! I'm still looking forward to it.

Xenoblade is massive. My Final Fantasy accostumed body would've been happy had them given us an aircraft and an overworld, but the lack of an overworld transportation method doesn't detract from the game. It is probably one of the largest jRPGs I've played, and although I'm sure some RPGs such as Daggerfall are bigger, what helps Xenoblade is that each and every area seems to be handmade with detail and care.

#56 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

iHarlequin

Xenoblade is massive. My Final Fantasy accostumed body would've been happy had them given us an aircraft and an overworld, but the lack of an overworld transportation method doesn't detract from the game. It is probably one of the largest jRPGs I've played, and although I'm sure some RPGs such as Daggerfall are bigger, what helps Xenoblade is that each and every area seems to be handmade with detail and care.

Can you at least teleport from key area to key area?
#57 Posted by iHarlequin (1789 posts) -

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"] HA! Yank away! Wait a second... But seriously, XB is bigger than FF12!? Omg! I'm still looking forward to it. AtelierFan

Yes, there's fast travel.

#58 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"][QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

iHarlequin

' Thanks! A vehicle would be cool, though. Just to see the world go by :)
#59 Posted by iHarlequin (1789 posts) -

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"] Can you at least teleport from key area to key area?AtelierFan

Yeah, you get that just by running, though ;). They run fast.

Btw, here's something nice to take a look at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CUNNyNK-4w

#60 Posted by AtelierFan (1543 posts) -

[QUOTE="AtelierFan"][QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

iHarlequin

Yeah, you get that just by running, though ;). They run fast.

Btw, here's something nice to take a look at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CUNNyNK-4w

Thanks! Is this just something that plays if you let the game sit at the title screen?