This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

I think that the wii should have team forest 2 because the wii graphics is all about artstyle and Team forest 2 graphic are artstyle

I also think it would be good for the wii Because The wii doesnt have that much great shooter out. Think about EA Has the best online for wii

and team forest 2 on console are publish by EA so it would be good

#2 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26207 posts) -

...you mean Team FORTRESS 2...right?

#3 Posted by Jaysonguy (37762 posts) -

I don't have any idea what Team Forest is

Can you elaborate a bit to give a clue to the game? Maybe what happens in the game?

#4 Posted by louisfoxton (1398 posts) -

...you mean Team FORTRESS 2...right?

ChubbyGuy40

Yea MY BAD for that name

#5 Posted by wolf487 (272 posts) -

If english isn't your first language i can understand but if it is then learn better grammar

#6 Posted by Jaysonguy (37762 posts) -

Ohhh FORTRESS

Gotcha

#8 Posted by Wanderer5 (25724 posts) -

Lol Team Forest.:P

#9 Posted by Dealge (212 posts) -

I think that the wii should have team forest 2 because the wii graphics is all about artstyle and Team forest 2 graphic are artstyle

I also think it would be good for the wii Because The wii doesnt have that much great shooter out. Think about EA Has the best online for wii

and team forest 2 on console are publish by EA so it would be good

louisfoxton
Team Fortress 2 is not made by EA. EA is simply the distributor for retail stores. Valve is the creator/publisher/god of Team Fortress 2.
#10 Posted by painguy1 (8686 posts) -

Source Engine on Wii is a no no

#11 Posted by jordan121294 (111 posts) -

wait is this team fortress because i never heard of team forest?

#12 Posted by Jaysonguy (37762 posts) -

wait is this team fortress because i never heard of team forest?

jordan121294

That probably would have fit better if he didn't explain his typo already

#13 Posted by goblaa (19304 posts) -

My favorite class is the woodchuck.

#14 Posted by WhaDIPuN (557 posts) -

Why would you want to play tf2 on a console anyways? I'm not a big fan of console shooters anyways, but TF2 is a game that really doesn't belong imo.

Also, just because it is very heavy on artstyle, rather than realistic graphics... doesn't mean the Wii can handle it. Not even close. If you saw tf2 on good settings I think you would understand, it is a very good looking game

#15 Posted by ColdP1zza (2437 posts) -

Why would you want to play tf2 on a console anyways? I'm not a big fan of console shooters anyways, but TF2 is a game that really doesn't belong imo.

Also, just because it is very heavy on artstyle, rather than realistic graphics... doesn't mean the Wii can handle it. Not even close. If you saw tf2 on good settings I think you would understand, it is a very good looking game

WhaDIPuN

Why doesn't it belong on consoles? It was great on 360, just as good as the PC version, only problem is that Valve decided not to support it like they did with the PC version.

#16 Posted by gamefan67 (9906 posts) -
lol Team Forest:lol: I can see it now. Redwood National Park and Sequoia National park team up to take down paper companies. It would be like The Lord of the Rings:P
#17 Posted by King-gamer (5633 posts) -
Noooo... because a single multiplayer shooter is not enough for a retail game even on the Wii. Now look at the Orange Box, it's only 29.99 on Steam, and it comes with 3 games. Makes more sense to buy that, no?
#18 Posted by martinX3X (4488 posts) -

the wii cant handle source.

#19 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26207 posts) -

The wii can so handle the Source engine. Valve just isn't interested in the Wii market (Probably due all those low sale numbers of 3rd party games amirite?)

#20 Posted by bc1391 (11904 posts) -

Playing TF2 on anything but PC is a no no.