ssbb quck fix for disk read error

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zacksbored (204 posts) -

SSBB ANY IDEA OF QUICK FIX SOLUTIONS TO FIX DISK READ ERROR IM SOO FRUSTRATED? i used a lens cleaner from gamestop no luck turned wii on side no help tryed a dozen things i cant beleve more people arent furious if u buy a game u expect it too work everyone keeps sayin atleast they'll fix it for free.how bout makin it work in the first place if i dont find a solution

im gonna smash my wii and put the video on youtube on principle

#2 Posted by hazbazz (7710 posts) -

i cant beleve more people arent furious

zacksbored

thats because most people's games aren't jacked. You got unlucky, just deal with it and send off for a new one.

im gonna smash my wii and put the video on youtube on principle

Go ahead, i could do with a laugh

#3 Posted by air_wolf_cubed (10233 posts) -
send your Wii and game to Nintendo
#4 Posted by Galaxybear (142 posts) -
The game is fine the Wii is faulty... send it too nintendo unless your lucky enough to have a store waranty (it took me months to get my broken wii back)
#5 Posted by pro_gamer12345 (1801 posts) -
its your WII lens. If the lens is too dirty enough to read the disc then you have to send in your WII. Unless you have your warrenty still.
#6 Posted by bombman07 (48 posts) -
that happened to my SMG disc. its easy. just dip a paper towel with some water and lightly rub the disc. up and down not in a circle direction. it should work.
#7 Posted by zacksbored (204 posts) -
I know its the lens but i dont understand why a lens cleaner doesnt work if thats the case[you know those cds with the little brushes on it]
#8 Posted by Galaxybear (142 posts) -

Don't do that. Seriously, don't.

EDIT: from whatI here the lens isn't dirty its faulty in certain Wii's but something about SSBB makes it specifically effected.

#9 Posted by m0zart (11562 posts) -
Use the SSBB discussion stickied thread. No individual SSBB discussion threads are allowed.